golovkin has impeccable timing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golovkin has impeccable timing

and im not talking about his punches

its no coincidence that the golovkin camp made comments about the fights coming to them now after canelo....

they are now more likely to enter a circus/farce money fight than they are to fight a charlo brother or rematch jacobs....

golovkin vs amir khan wouldnt suprise me anymore......i used to think jermall was clearly the better charlo...and i still think he might be better...but its not so clear anymore

thats charlo x2 problems for golovkin....the world/media should be demanding he face one of these guys the same way they demanded canelo fight golovkin.....they should be putting pressure on him but they wont put pressure on the media/hbo darling

no way golovkin survives a canelo rematch/jacobs rematch/fight with a charlo and comes out with that 0 in tact

and his team knows this....watch the swerve

Can Canelo also have Charlo x2 problems?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      he can

but canelo isnt supposed to the 160 kingpin yet ...yet anyway

then again...i think young boy took that status from golovkin last month without actually taking it for himself

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Charlo isn't beating ANY elite fighter.

Comment

Lil g don't want that work. Notice Canelo would have rather fought Khan and that white boy, then get it in with Jerm(a/e)ll. Those boys are the truth

Comment

Watch fighters calling out Golovkin when they know he is contractualy obligated to a fight. Nothing has changed. Keep reaching guys.

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
              Watch fighters calling out Golovkin when they know he is contractualy obligated to a fight. Nothing has changed. Keep reaching guys.
              you can call any fighter out when they have a fight signed...doesnt mean you cant fight the guy...NEXT!!! you dummy

"OMG ward called out golovkin when he was signed to fight lemiuex ...how on earth was he gonna fight ward man"

"i dunno...maybe after that"?

lol

crickets

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                and im not talking about his punches

its no coincidence that the golovkin camp made comments about the fights coming to them now after canelo....

they are now more likely to enter a circus/farce money fight than they are to fight a charlo brother or rematch jacobs....

golovkin vs amir khan wouldnt suprise me anymore......i used to think jermall was clearly the better charlo...and i still think he might be better...but its not so clear anymore

thats charlo x2 problems for golovkin....the world/media should be demanding he face one of these guys the same way they demanded canelo fight golovkin.....they should be putting pressure on him but they wont put pressure on the media/hbo darling

no way golovkin survives a canelo rematch/jacobs rematch/fight with a charlo and comes out with that 0 in tact

and his team knows this....watch the swerve
                Do you specialize in nonesense? Who in their right mind is going to forgo a huge payday to take on a credible challenger for a third or less of the money. His promotor is going to secure the Canelo fight because it's in his and his fighter's best financial interest. More so since Golovkin is nearing the end of his career. He's running out of time to generate revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Lil g don't want that work. Notice Canelo would have rather fought Khan and that white boy, then get it in with Jerm(a/e)ll. Those boys are the truth
                  canelo was just keeping his image/status in tact for that big golovkin fight...he been waiting for golovkin for years man!

u know...like how golovkin ducked ward to get canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Do you specialize in nonesence? Who in their right mind is going to forgo a huge payday to take on a credible challenger for a third or less of the money. His promotor is going to secure the Canelo fight because it's in his and his fighter's best financial interest. More so since Golovkin is nearing the end of his career. He's running out of time to generate revenue.
                    do you specialize in nonsense?

where did i say he should fight a charlo next?

i didnt....putting words in my mouth to defend a point that i never tried to make...because you are desperate to clear the good name of your idol

its even right there in the post you quoted

"no way does golovkin survive a canelo rematch/jacobs rematch/fight with a charlo"

but you are just that dumb

Comment

Working...
                    X