Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lubin: I Could Have Kept Fighting, It's Just a Minor Setback

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you couldn't have continued!!! You couldn't even control your own body!!!

Comment

You were doing the montiel dance on the canvas. It was a career ender, not a minor setback.

Kfc is always hiring

Comment

[QUOTE=FinitoxDinamita;18137897]You were doing the montiel dance on the canvas. It was a career ender, not a minor setback.

Kfc is always hiring[/QUOTE]

Or....

He can rent ad space on the sides of his massive head.

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
          Erickson Lubin, you looked like a one-armed paraplegic, trying to swim out of a big bowl of syrup.
          Can somebody help me?

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
            That shot didn’t look like on the chin. Looked like it hit his neck to me, Lublin leaned into it coukdnt get up. I’ll have to watch it again.

Both Charlo are too big and strong for 154.
            Right on the chin. Try and get footage of when Jim Gray is showing Charlo the footage in the post fight ring interview that shows it landing on the chin cleanly.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
              And you couldn't have continued!!! You couldn't even control your own body!!!
              He was up at 6 right after the ref waved it off. It was similar to Donaire-Montiel where Montiel had a minor seizure after the KD but was still able to get up and fight (albeit only for a few more seconds).

Comment

"Minor setback" meaning... going back to the minors?

Comment

Lubin is a hyped bum. He kept running his mouth but got no chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    He was up at 6 right after the ref waved it off. It was similar to Donaire-Montiel where Montiel had a minor seizure after the KD but was still able to get up and fight (albeit only for a few more seconds).
                    He did get up at 6 but the way he was before that there are very few refs that will continue their count to see if the guy will get up

Comment

you did keep fighting...while you were on the ground

Comment

Working...
                      X