Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Crushes Erickson Lubin - Knockout in One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BluDivision View Post
    It's crazy...

I think we are looking for a reason to demote how great the Charlos are becoming as fighters. We got a savage knock out but we want to blame lack of experience for Lubin! So many top writers picked Lubin! It's time we realize we may be watching something incredibly special with those twins!
    I picked Lubin to win also. Boy was I ever wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
      can any of the Charlos face an elite opponent to see if they're any good?

I feel like I've been seeing them for the past 6 years and I still don't know whats up
      Jermall is waiting for lil g.......Lions Only!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Who say's he was pissed??
        Dude they're always angry lol. They take the fight build up so personal

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Canelo don't have the balls to do that.
          Another boxingscene dummy. Just like Canelo wouldnt have the balls to fight Lara or GGG right??? I would LOVE to see that fight. But Canelo is a P4P top 10. Not some guys whos never fought anyone better than D-Class fighters before tonite like Lubin.

Only this rtard would think Lubin and Canelo are both the same.

Comment

• Keep Runnin Ya Mouth! Lion Only!

Comment

• Lubin is tiny.

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post

Dude they're always angry lol. They take the fight build up so personal
                I don't get it. They take it personal when their opponent says he's coming to win. WTF else is he supposed to say?

Comment

• Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                  I'm still mad!! That fight don't count Lubin was tired from wearing that heavy @$$ armor body suit, by the time he got in the ring he was done!! I wanna see a rematch!! Next time Lubin get to keep that Trojan $h** on and we'll see what happens!! I was really looking to forward to this fight for it to end in the freaking first round!! Da Hekk was that sh** Lubin smh that ruined my weekend!! Charlo fight Lara next and do him like that lol haha
                  I died reading this. I was pumped for the fight and picked Charlo. But i was disappointed with the quick, unexpected ending too. I wish i could've at least seen the ko punch in real time. I think that makes it hurt more. I couldn't figure out what happened initially.

Comment

• If tonight proved anything, it put GGG on notice. There is so much talent at 154, and it will move up, he reign as MWC is coming to an end.

Soon.

If it's not Canelo, it will be one of these young bucks, including the OLDER Charlo who is the mandatory

Comment

• Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                      I'm still mad!! That fight don't count Lubin was tired from wearing that heavy @$$ armor body suit, by the time he got in the ring he was done!! I wanna see a rematch!! Next time Lubin get to keep that Trojan $h** on and we'll see what happens!! I was really looking to forward to this fight for it to end in the freaking first round!! Da Hekk was that sh** Lubin smh that ruined my weekend!! Charlo fight Lara next and do him like that lol haha
                      Fuk it im going with this excuse too. Lubin is such a patriot his chest armor was made in America and not some cheap ass Chinese armor which made all the difference. Lubin wins the rematch easy

Comment

Working...
                      X