No announcement yet.

Showtime Tripleheader: Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Hey look...three world champions. And Adrien Broner.
    they didnt even waste time interviewing him

Comment

• We need unifications in this fxcking division already, getting tired of these filler fights.

Comment

• Hassan Ndam Njkam is free and has a belt at 160 for Lara?

Comment

• Gausha only has one gear...

Comment

• lara looks **** lol

Comment

• Man, Lara is so difficult to watch. Even in knocking Gausha down, I barely flinched.

Comment

• lol half the crowd has left....for the main event

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  We need unifications in this fxcking division already, getting tired of these filler fights.
                  They're going to want like 3-5 million dollars for it. It's the way boxing is going. Mayweather is right about boxers wanting the money without putting in the risks.

Comment

• I like how Lara wants to be a star but every time he is in front off a crowd he does this ****. He didnt even try to finish his opponent after the KD.

I'd rate this fight a solid 0/10 so far. His opponent is as much to blame as he is. He is supposed to take the belt from the champion and he is literally waiting 97% of the time.

One of the worst fights I've seen. Sorry for the crowd who paid for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      Man, Lara is so difficult to watch. Even in knocking Gausha down, I barely flinched.
                      you and me both

almost as bad as andre ward

Comment

Working...
                      X