Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showtime Tripleheader: Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hurd = joe pigford. both 6 foot +, both granite jawed with little skill and zero headmovement. would love to see it if the pig gets carefully managed over the next year

Comment

• Time for the main event

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
        I don't know but the dude doesn't seem to get tired at all. He threw 111 punches in the 6th round, almost unheard of for a fighter of this size. Doesn't have much defense though which might be his downfall against someone like Andrade.
        thats what i mean, i find it hard to believe that you can throw that many punches round after round, and never tire....at all? Especially considering he looks like a Super middle weight who has to boil down...

Comment

• Damn Showtime has had a HELL OF A YEAR!

Comment

• Hurd is a beast

Comment

• Hope they didnt rush this kid too soon..but Charlo is a huge step up

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                I don't know about that, Harrison has power and couldn't miss with the straight right. And Hurd just walked through all of them like it was nothing.
                Been a while since we had a Margarito style fighter. Good to see Hurd fighting like that - relentless pressure

He is massive for the weight though, I expect to see Hurd at 160 soon

Comment

• Hurd = Chavez Jr

Comment

• Lets Go! Been waiting for this one! What you got Young Lubin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
                      Hurd is a beast
                      Hurd vs Fox/Andrade winner next?

Comment

Working...
                      X