Comments Thread For: Thurman Confirms Return; Won't Fight Spence or Porter Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Ok. We'll see.....
    You expect Vargas to give Thurman a challenge?

Comment

no soence or porter? yea we know that already. "some time" keith thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Only a fool would think Vargas aint a Challenge, he actually did enough to beat Pacquiao or at least score a draw, he fought a bit cautious and slipped and they ruled it a knockdown.

He wasnt used to that start status of Manny just like with Rios, but Vargas will be a good test for Thurman he is bigger than him and he has a solid iron chin and can crack.

Comment

Yes I do. Maybe it's because I'm a Vargas fan but since he doesn't fight that much I hardly get to talk about him so nobody knows

But I think Vargas improved a lot since he got with Dewey Cooper. I also didn't think he looked bad against Manny. Did better against him than Jeff Horn did. Both will be coming off long layoffs. It'll be a competitive fight.

Comment

He's not into it anymore. The fire is gone.

Comment

Cause ur a ***** bro no ands ifs or buts ur a puss Thurman

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Ok. We'll see.....
                People hate on Jessie but he's got a lot of respect in the actual boxing community. Manny beat him bcuz Jessie showed him way to much respect and Manny used veteran technique. Thurman kinda suits Jessie in a sense, Sadaam Ali is the watered down version of Thurman stylistically speaking.

Comment

I don't mind a tuneup at all. Afterwards if all goes well, time to jump back into the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                    This is horseshit.

$1m+ and a TV date, so he can have a "welcome back fight"? Who the fuck does he think he is? He's only ever fought 2 opponents with a pulse and now needs more money and more of our time before he does it again.

This, right here, is why the sport is screwed.
                    Sorry but history is full of tuneup fights, and the fact that you have Chavez Jr in your avy makes you wrong even if you were right. Foh lmao...

Comment

Challenge? Vargas is a tough guy. Why wouldn't he give Thurman a challenge. He might lose but he is a formidable opponent.

Comment

Working...
                      X