Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stiverne Management: 'No Deal' Reached To Fight Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They saw how much of a fatass Stiverne was and said "oh hell no".

Comment

Don King is a ruinous thief. I wouldn't be surprised if Bermain ever gets paid working for King. King does this **** over and over with his fighters. He won't talk or even tell the boxer what he's Gina make unless forced to by Lawer's etc. I'm amazed anyone does business with the man anymore. He used to have a hold on boxjng but those days have to be gone because there are serveral promenent promoters know.

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
        How’s any of this his fault? Stiverne is the one who’s been *****ing for a rematch and it’s HIS side that’s caused he holdup.
        His fault for selecting the easiest fight he could find simple, I would not be surprised if the holdup is over a few hundred dollars. Lets face it when it comes to world title fights this is the bottom of the barrel, we have a champion who earns F--- all based on other champions, has never fought anyone of any standing, held the title for 2 years and consistently saying he wants to unify the division without doing anything and blaming other fighters.

Wilder supporters must be just patriots because this guy has done nothing no matter what you say its all in black and white.

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
          Deontay Wilder: dismisses Anthony Joshua beating Wladimir Klitschko as a win over an old man. Then fights Bermane Stiverne who is 39 years old and not had a fight in two years. On less than a months notice.

its called a mandatory smart guy

Comment

Originally posted by ashadam View Post
            His fault for selecting the easiest fight he could find simple, I would not be surprised if the holdup is over a few hundred dollars. Lets face it when it comes to world title fights this is the bottom of the barrel, we have a champion who earns F--- all based on other champions, has never fought anyone of any standing, held the title for 2 years and consistently saying he wants to unify the division without doing anything and blaming other fighters.

Wilder supporters must be just patriots because this guy has done nothing no matter what you say its all in black and white.
            The fighters of standing got busted for juicing.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
              its called a mandatory smart guy
              Yeah mandatory for a guy that has not fought in 2 years, how did this guy get a mandatory. Stiverne is not ranked top 20 by the any of the other bodies but he is number 1 with WBC.

Close your eyes to the truth your only fooling yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                The fighters of standing got busted for juicing.
                Ok please just answer how Stiverne is No1 Ranked with WBC but not in the top 15 for all the other bodies. Do you not see something funny here, ok maybe not the same position but at least in the top 15.

One of you Wilder supporters please come back to me as no ones seems to be able to answer. We all know Wilder is a fraud.

Comment

Ok please just answer how Stiverne is No1 Ranked with WBC but not in the top 15 for all the other bodies. Do you not see something funny here, ok maybe not the same position but at least in the top 15.

One of you Wilder supporters please come back to me as no ones seems to be able to answer. We all know Wilder is a fraud.
                  You sound ignorant. Legit.

In one breath you're questioning Stiverne's ranking. So do we all.

In the second breath you're blaming that on Deontay. As if he has control over mando. He doesn't. The letter org does.

In this case, read your history. Deontay had THREE other ranked contenders, one of which he was on a plane to another country to fight. ALL THREE failed drug tests. WBC called off the fights.

There's no intelligence to blaming Wilder for any of it. None. He doesn't want the Stiverne fight, he has no choice. Everyone else is either not ranked or already booked.

I get it. It's a black man at the top of the game and that burns some of you out. But this is one you can't put on him.

Comment

Call purse bids for after the fight and just have Wilder face Breazeale, it's a terrible fight but it's better than Stiverne regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      You sound ignorant. Legit.

I get it. It's a black man at the top of the game and that burns some of you out. But this is one you can't put on him.
                      Me Ignorant how can you tell that from an email about someone else?

Wow where did that come from what has color got to do with it? Oh just so you are aware I am Black British.

Is it possible you can answer why Stiverne is only ranked in the top 20 by the WBC and none of the other bodys.

One final thing other than the Klitschko period its generally a Black guy at the top in the Heavy Weights.

Comment

Working...
                      X