Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Groves Knocks Out Cox in Four, Chris Eubank Jr. Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This kind if gives you an idea of how Groves will cope with Eubank pressure style

Groves looks vulnerable, he has the power to hurt anyone, but can he land that shot and also Eubank has shown a great chin

Comment

• Eubank crushes Groves but will be just as exciting with the same explosive Exchange but Eubank by brutal KO

Comment

• Thanks George and congratulations on the win.. My bet paid off..

Eubanks should take the next round..

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          why do you keep bringing up money? I already said he'll make cash but it wont last if he fights someone decent.

Yoka is not good at all.

I reckon fat ruiz beats him, heck even parker would look world class against him
          Of course they would, this was the kid's 2nd fight ffs. He needs 10 to 15 fights minimum before he's facing guys like that

Comment

• Great fight but man this said more about Groves than it did about Cox. All the vulnerabilities are still there and he's only going to get worse.

Comment

• George Groves has a nice, shaven head but Eubank's dome cannot be overlooked.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                This kind if gives you an idea of how Groves will cope with Eubank pressure style

Groves looks vulnerable, he has the power to hurt anyone, but can he land that shot and also Eubank has shown a great chin
                before this fight i thought eubank would stop him on the ropes after the 10th or 11th after he gasses.

Watching this it might even end before the halfway mark. Seriously Groves was gassing after the 3rd, hurt and wobbled by a light punching super welterweight. Jnr is not a huge puncher (regardless of his last fight) but he will swarm all over him and drown him

Comment

• Eubank will kill groves. I'm excited to see how brant vs eubank will play out brant might get the upset

Comment

• I wonder if the fact that Groves likes to box and counter punch from the outside will produce a rather boring affair with Eubank who likes it when someone pressures him and is uncomfortable with counter punchers. We shall see.

Comment

• Jr. don't like it to the body!

Comment

Working...
                      X