No announcement yet.

luis ortiz fails PED test from WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
    It's just a political move same substances but now they're gonna get joshua an easier opponent.(I'm not siding with Ortiz just stating the obvious)
    Think theyll give him a voluntary and he'll fight Miller in the US. Youve got 2,3 and 4 fighting for the regular. 5 and 6 Povetkin/Hammer, could make that an eliminator for mandatory I suppose.. Then Pulev and Whyte

Comment

The tablets are for erectile dysfunction, it's a common issue for men around their fifties.

Comment

Originally posted by tyronerapes View Post
        andre ward wasn't great. he lost the 1st kovalev fight and the 2nd he landed many straight low blows and had the benefit of the vegas criminal cartel.

Ward crushed Kwitter Kovalev.

Now you have to crawl around for another hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          As much as I understand people wanting to finger-point, this is just spinning the wheels really. Nothing has changed, he's on heart medication that wasn't disclosed. Not defending him but just pointing out, nothing has really changed.
          What about the last time he got busted.

Any excuse for that????

Comment

no the fix was in both times. you can go crawl around for the new great black hope. dont foget tyson fury is still the real heavyweight champ and thats following klits 25 year run. dont get to uppity boy

Comment

You would think, given the enormous level of scrutiny that Ortiz is under, that his team would monitor every substance going into their fighter's body - from the ****in' fried plantains to his hemorrhoid creme, they should be monitoring everything. **** them, and **** Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                Yeah I'm Cuban and I'm disappointed. I was being sarcastic that a man with his pedigree "forgets" to report medication. A cheats a cheat
                His trainer filled out the paper work though. Ortiz didn't forget to do anything. Also, the application was in English+French, not that it matters.

It's the same substances as the first time. Why are they reporting the findings they already have. Blatant damage control from a ******ed organization.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  and posters want to ban Wilder
                  Come on man.......

https://www.drugs.com/hydrochlorothiazide.html

"Hydrochlorothiazide is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension)."

He cheatin doe!!!!!!!

via GIPHY

Comment

so If Ortiz gets nailed with this, does that mean the WBA will make a new mandatory for Antony Joshua? cuz in the rankings Ustinov is next in line and then Manuel Charr, somehow...lol

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      and posters want to ban Wilder
                      Why? What did he do!

Comment

Working...
                      X