Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh Snap! Mayweather's Strip Club Just Got A New Google Review!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK this is getting Creepy!

Comment

May 2, 2015 destroyed so many lives.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        May 2, 2015 destroyed so many lives.
        They just can't move on.

Comment

Originally posted by shoulderroll View Post
          may 2, 2015 destroyed so many lives.
          #bldestroyed

Comment

What the **** was this weird as **** review?...

“Greatest club in the world. I myself don't go to Gentlemen's clubs because my girl collection is a total of one and only one. When you have the best you don't need a collection. I got myself a Dime for life and we be livin' that platinum life. This amazing club is a reminder to my Dime that she got a partner for life who don't need nothing but her. 5-stars for this club. Shantel and I wish you nothing but the best.”

I don’t wish ill on anyone, but there is hope in my heart that this man contracts a vicious sexually transmitted infection from Shantel.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post

“Greatest club in the world. I myself don't go to Gentlemen's clubs because my girl collection is a total of one and only one. When you have the best you don't need a collection. I got myself a Dime for life and we be livin' that platinum life. This amazing club is a reminder to my Dime that she got a partner for life who don't need nothing but her. 5-stars for this club. Shantel and I wish you nothing but the best.”

I don’t wish ill on anyone, but there is hope in my heart that this man contracts a vicious sexually transmitted infection from Shantel.
              Looks like Nelly throwing shade! You should submit that to TMZ

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                Looks like Nelly throwing shade! You should submit that to TMZ
                oh ****, I just got that. Hilarious

Comment

another thread about the exact same worthless topic?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post

clearly Lou wrote that..this is cringe worthy

Comment

Working...
                    X