No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Devil Knows Boxing View Post

Yes lol...because when you buy them you're contracted to keep them for one year. But Floyd buys expensive cars then sells them 3-6 months later for half what he paid when he runs out of money and has to buy jewelry and plastic surgery for whatever woman is hosing him that year. He tried to sell a 4 million dollar car int ebay and it went for less than half what he paid 4 months after he bought it
    Slightly off topic =--->

LarryX said you're not a real person when I asked why he chickened out of the fight. Do you have a reply to this claim you're not a real person? I can link you to the quote of you like.

Comment

• Floyd is such a control freak, I heard the strippers gotta get his ok before you can get a lap dance

Comment

• Originally posted by War Room View Post

Slightly off topic =--->

LarryX said you're not a real person when I asked why he chickened out of the fight. Do you have a reply to this claim you're not a real person? I can link you to the quote of you like.
        Absolutely untrue. We were all set and 5 days before the fight Larry got me a 30 day ban and refused to acknowledge the fight. He not only punked out but was even too much of a coward to acknowledge that he had agreed to the session. I am quite real, he knows who I really am, and he didn't want the smoke when he realized it was for real. I was even going to gift him my IBF belt if he made it through all three rounds. I wasn't even going to hurt him I just pretended to be angry. I was just going to make him quitwith a little body work. That's on God. But it's a good because I know how it must feel for him. It must eat away at him every day. That is much worse than taking a few rib bruisers.

Comment

• is that you lou? where have you been bud, are you really Paul Spadafora?

Comment

Absolutely untrue. We were all set and 5 days before the fight Larry got me a 30 day ban and refused to acknowledge the fight. He not only punked out but was even too much of a coward to acknowledge that he had agreed to the session. I am quite real, he knows who I really am, and he didn't want the smoke when he realized it was for real. I was even going to gift him my IBF belt if he made it through all three rounds. I wasn't even going to hurt him I just pretended to be angry. I was just going to make him quitwith a little body work. That's on God. But it's a good because I know how it must feel for him. It must eat away at him every day. That is much worse than taking a few rib bruisers.
            I tagged you in The Thunderdome. You won an IBF or just in possession of one?

LarryX.... seemed 100% you were an alt. Even said you were Chollo Vista at one point.

SOURCE: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/non-boxing-talk/the-thunderdome/31539578-the-official-larry-thread?p=31542166#post31542166

SOURCE: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/non-boxing-talk/the-thunderdome/31539578-the-official-larry-thread?p=31542181#post31542181

SOURCE: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/non-boxing-talk/the-thunderdome/31539578-the-official-larry-thread?p=31542204#post31542204

Comment

I tagged you in The Thunderdome. You won an IBF or just in possession of one?

LarryX.... seemed 100% you were an alt. Even said you were Chollo Vista at one point.

SOURCE: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/non-boxing-talk/the-thunderdome/31539578-the-official-larry-thread?p=31542166#post31542166

SOURCE: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/non-boxing-talk/the-thunderdome/31539578-the-official-larry-thread?p=31542181#post31542181

SOURCE: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/non-boxing-talk/the-thunderdome/31539578-the-official-larry-thread?p=31542204#post31542204
              No I'm not an alt. I've had two usernames. Maybe there was a third one I lost access to before using Lou Cipher. The Devil? But either way, it's one at a time. He and I talked in private. He knew 100% it was a real thing. He probably thought it was fake at first and when he realized it wasn't a joke and that training in a yoga gym wasn't going to get him through a real session, he got me banned long enough for the fight date to come and go then pretended like he didn't think it was real....but of course if there's a dispute there, it's real easy for us to settle NOW. But believe me, he doesn't want that, and I'm content knowing he has to suffer internally forever. Especially when he realizes Lou Cipher has returned. I can't remember how to post YouTube videos, but here's the link to the video of the belt. It's real from Sartonk not a fake eBay belt and it has my name engraved on it. It's worth thousands. Also still have the case it came in. He knew he could've won it by just lasting the rounds. So don't let him tell you it wasn't worth his time either. That's another one of his go to responses. https://youtu.be/SE5jsw5nkRE

Comment

No I'm not an alt. I've had two usernames. Maybe there was a third one I lost access to before using Lou Cipher. The Devil? But either way, it's one at a time. He and I talked in private. He knew 100% it was a real thing. He probably thought it was fake at first and when he realized it wasn't a joke and that training in a yoga gym wasn't going to get him through a real session, he got me banned long enough for the fight date to come and go then pretended like he didn't think it was real....but of course if there's a dispute there, it's real easy for us to settle NOW. But believe me, he doesn't want that, and I'm content knowing he has to suffer internally forever. Especially when he realizes Lou Cipher has returned. I can't remember how to post YouTube videos, but here's the link to the video of the belt. It's real from Sartonk not a fake eBay belt and it has my name engraved on it. It's worth thousands. Also still have the case it came in. He knew he could've won it by just lasting the rounds. So don't let him tell you it wasn't worth his time either. That's another one of his go to responses. https://youtu.be/SE5jsw5nkRE
                I didn't know you were pro or had won a title. I do remember you posted some sort of picture (which he said you didn't do), but not a full one. But anyway, I was pretty sure you were legit when I saw you wanted the fight at Johnny Tocco's in Vegas. Did you fight pro out of that gym or just trained there?

I think LarryX.... figured you were the real deal when he figured out where he was going and tried to discretely slip out of the fight. He's still talking a big game though. Tried to fight Rockin' not that long ago so I stepped in to mediate a venue and money for both guys to make sure it 100% went down. Offered a paid plane ticket for Larry and purses for both sides. Once LarryX.... saw this was seriously materializing, he started in with the Rockin' was disabled routine and just straight up ducked the entire thing.

Comment

I didn't know you were pro or had won a title. I do remember you posted some sort of picture (which he said you didn't do), but not a full one. But anyway, I was pretty sure you were legit when I saw you wanted the fight at Johnny Tocco's in Vegas. Did you fight pro out of that gym or just trained there?

I think LarryX.... figured you were the real deal when he figured out where he was going and tried to discretely slip out of the fight. He's still talking a big game though. Tried to fight Rockin' not that long ago so I stepped in to mediate a venue and money for both guys to make sure it 100% went down. Offered a paid plane ticket for Larry and purses for both sides. Once LarryX.... saw this was seriously materializing, he started in with the Rockin' was disabled routine and just straight up ducked the entire thing.
                  Yeah the dude isn't real. In private he tried to give me the whole street thug thing and gun fights and jail and all that nonsense but when that doesnt work he just folds. I never trained seriously out of Toccos I've only sparred there and done some training of amateurs there but I'm not a trainer it was more of a teach kids street alternatives thing sponsored by the We Be Crooks. But it's a good place for gym wars I'm not here to fight anyone anyway, it just sounded like fun and it's always fun to teach bullies a lesson. It worked out better this way. I don't have to look like a bully in real life and he got worse humiliation than. An actual beating. Losing in the boxing ring is an honor and you gain real respect even from your opponent. There's nothing like it that I've experienced. Winning is even better, but losing is only a nightmare to those who are afraid to get in and put it all on the line. I'd rather be the worst fighter in history that's stepped into the ring and fought honorably than the best pretender who has adulation, or in Larry's case fake adulation from internet people.
                  War Room War Room likes this.

Comment

Not sure but I was just looking for some new music to buy and I can't seem to find the Philthy Rich Records website. Perhaps you can help me with that....
                    still hating I see

Comment

dude you are sad, always trying to make others fight while you instigate..how bout you step up and fight someone

and Rockin cant even walk...wtf is wrong with you?

Comment

Working...
                      X