No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Devil Knows Boxing View Post

Not sure but I was just looking for some new music to buy and I can't seem to find the Philthy Rich Records website. Perhaps you can help me with that....
    Never heard of it and I probably wouldn't be a fan of their artists.

You'll have to ask someone else.

How did you come across PRR in the 1st place ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Never heard of it and I probably wouldn't be a fan of their artists.

You'll have to ask someone else.

How did you come across PRR in the 1st place ?
      It's owned by this professional Boxer and I want to support it. I felt bad for him because the boxer had just lost to Jose Luis Castillo and his girlfriend had left him and ran away with some artist he had been hyping and spending hundreds of thousands promoting then the album came out and sold 256 copies. I can't remember the Boxer's name but I do remember his father once got beat up by Sugar Ray Leonard.
      Last edited by The Devil Knows Boxing; 10-03-2022, 09:54 AM.

Comment

It's owned by this professional Boxer and I want to support it. I felt bad for him because......
        Awwww

No reason needed. Go have a good cry

Comment

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Awwww
          Boxer Floyd Mayweather was court ordered to pay record company Just for You Entertainment $600,000 due to an apparent misunderstanding with rapper Freck Billionaire’s contract.
          Mayweather’s record label, Philthy Rich, signed Freck Billionaire, not knowing that he had a record deal with Just for You Entertainment. Thus, the record company sued Mayweather.

According to Mayweather, Freck Billionaire lied and said that he was unsigned. However, even after the case, Mayweather’s bad luck continued. Mayweather dropped Freck Billionaire from his label and accused him of stealing a diamond watch and moving in on Mayweather's then-fiance.

"We were working with an artist named Freck Billionaire. When he came aboard we asked if he had any contracts and he said no,” said Mayweather, according to AllHipHop.com in an exclusive interview. “Come to find out he was signed with somebody. The guy was trying to sue us and Freck stole one of our watches and left. So we’ve been looking for Freck Billionaire but he’s been ducking and dodging us. He stole a diamond watch and left."

Freck Billionaire and his entourage responded to Mayweather’s comments by stating that the watch was given to him by Floyd's then-fiance, and Freck's current love interest Mia Sweet, when he was signed to Philthy Rich, and that Mayweather was an extremely greedy individual.

Comment

Boxer Floyd Mayweather was court ordered to pay record company Just for You Entertainment $600,000
            And ????

Or maybe you left off a few 0's

Comment

• at least he's a billionaire doe.

allegedly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Offensive Wizardry View Post

at least he's a billionaire doe.

allegedly.
                Isn't it common for Billionaires to be on a payment plan with NV Energy due to back electric bills and to have 6 cars repossessed this year and to be blacklisted from purchasing Ferraris?

Comment

Isn't it common for Billionaires to be on a payment plan with NV Energy due to back electric bills and to have 6 cars repossessed this year and to be blacklisted from purchasing Ferraris?
                  lol wut?

floyd is blacklisted from buying (leasing more likely) ferraris?

Comment

• Originally posted by Offensive Wizardry View Post

lol wut?

floyd is blacklisted from buying (leasing more likely) ferraris?
                    Yes lol...because when you buy them you're contracted to keep them for one year. But Floyd buys expensive cars then sells them 3-6 months later for half what he paid when he runs out of money and has to buy jewelry and plastic surgery for whatever woman is hosing him that year. He tried to sell a 4 million dollar car int ebay and it went for less than half what he paid 4 months after he bought it

Comment

Yes lol...because when you buy them you're contracted to keep them for one year. But Floyd buys expensive cars then sells them 3-6 months later for half what he paid when he runs out of money and has to buy jewelry and plastic surgery for whatever woman is hosing him that year. He tried to sell a 4 million dollar car int ebay and it went for less than half what he paid 4 months after he bought it

Comment

Working...
                      X