No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    For the last 5 months you've been asking why is there a price.

Indirectly, that smells like a nice way of asking to see it free
    For the last 5 months? I posted in your thread like 2-3 times after it happened making fun of you for trying to charge people to watch 2 novices flail at each other. At this point, the getting money for views ship has sailed. You’d probably just post it if you weren’t embarrassed by it. Come to think of it, you were probably trying to limit the amount of people who saw it by asking for money in the first place.

Comment

• $50 cover and $25 beers are a tough sale in a town with so many good strip clubs.

You know a strip club is good when the dancers are from out of Vegas.
      They fly there for the weekends and make their money and fly home.
      They actually PAY for stage time . They get to dance twice a night at most.
      Then they hustle for lap dances and dates. Yes, some do date for a hefty price.
      Some clubs also have a dirty room. You have to grease the doorman.

Comment

• Vandal Purdy
        Local Guide · 69 reviews · 222 photos

a week ago
        Rating: One Star
        This club I haven't been in yet, there for I may change my rating at another time. However this club was always closed for 7 months I was in Vegas. Every other club Score's... Treasures.... Crazy hoarse 3 was at least open but this one was always closed. All I could do was shrug my shoulders & wonder what eles is open. Maybe it's just permently closed.

Comment

• Sean MacNabb
          Local Guide · 225 reviews · 272 photos

a year ago
          Rating: One Star
          Complete failure of a strip club. There's usually about 5 cars in the parking lot. It's never busy. Don't go there

Comment

• Welcome back Lou! Youve been missed, aboutfkintime has been running amok in your absence.

Comment

• Forgot about this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                Welcome back Lou! Youve been missed, aboutfkintime has been running amok in your absence.
                That's what caulkroaches do....until the light comes on.

Comment

• Over charging and under delivering is always a recipe for disaster.

Always keep them wanting more. Basic rule of a service based business model.

Comment

• Floyd strip club is garbage

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      Floyd strip club is garbage

Comment

Working...
                      X