No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    It was entertainment. Do you not understand economics?

Entertainment comes with a fee.

That's besides the point. The fight was almost 5 months ago and you motherfcukers are still asking to see it lol

There's plenty of "free" fights on YouTube for you to take your pick from.

Stop begging to see my video. Get out and be somebody you broke ass b1tch
    have I ever asked to watch your "fight"? don't get upset that your attempt to con people into paying for sub par content didn't pan out like you hoped.

Comment

Lie #3 - People are asking me for footage. I'm responding by saying "sure no problem. Pay for it on Only fans". If you walk in a store and take a product off the shelf. Are the people at the front counter begging you to pay for said product before you leave the store by merely asking for a payment? I know logic defeats you, but damn, at least try.
      Bro the fact that you're comparing your dicks sporting goods parking lot boxing match a 'product' is absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Bro the fact that you're comparing your dicks sporting goods parking lot boxing match a 'product' is absolutely ridiculous.
        It's really not. Threads relating to the fight collectively had 50-100k views... I'm on my phone so I can't verify the exact amount, but I know there were collectively over 20k replies and 50-100k views (maybe more).

Most Saturday night fights on boxingscene don't get that many views/replies.

The forum was clearly entertained by our beef. These are facts

Basic economics says you charge a fee for entertainment.
        Last edited by Chollo Vista; 06-14-2019, 10:45 AM.

Comment

• lmao i need to take that chollo mentalist off ignore, what an absolute fruitloop, he actually fought someone off the internet in a car park and is charging PPV for it?

Comment

Out of curiosity, have you ever seen anyone get KO'd with 14 oz gloves?
            Ive seen it happen with 16. Darnell Wilson KOd Aaron Quattrochi in sparring with 16's right in front of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
              have I ever asked to watch your "fight"? don't get upset that your attempt to con people into paying for sub par content didn't pan out like you hoped.
              For the last 5 months you've been asking why is there a price.

Indirectly, that smells like a nice way of asking to see it free

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                Ive seen it happen with 16. Darnell Wilson KOd Aaron Quattrochi in sparring with 16's right in front of me.
                Damn. That's what's up. Were they wearing headgear?

Comment

Yes. Headgear doesnt help just keeps you from getting cut

Comment

It's really not. Threads relating to the fight collectively had 50-100k views... I'm on my phone so I can't verify the exact amount, but I know there were collectively over 20k replies and 50-100k views (maybe more).

Most Saturday night fights on boxingscene don't get that many views/replies.

The forum was clearly entertained by our beef. These are facts

Basic economics says you charge a fee for entertainment.
                    No I definitely agree with the face that the majority of the forum was entertained, but I’m speaking of the actual boxing.

Two guys meeting up from an Internet forum definitely is interesting especially due to the large amount of trolls on here.

Comment

If they’re sparring they’re wearing headgear. I’ve seen more knockouts in the gym than in any fight.

This is with 16’s and headgear.

Comment

Working...
                      X