Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image uploader

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      We had a gym smoker session scheduled, he never showed. Disappeared like a fart in a tornado when things got real. Larry waited till Lou Cipher was 12 months into the 18 month punishment ban Lou Cipher imposed on the boards before he dared to open his blunt kisser. But he can still get it.
      boy please...ill actually be in Dallas from July 24th-29th if you want to meet up and get your ass kicked.we can record everything, that is a fair meeting point so I dont want to hear any damn excuses

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        boy please...ill actually be in Dallas from July 24th-29th if you want to meet up and get your ass kicked.we can record everything, that is a fair meeting point so I dont want to hear any damn excuses
        Some people never learn. As it happens, I am currently in Chicago but will be staying between Ft Worth and Las Vegas for the entire summer. Now you just got your ass kicked for real. Are you familiar with University of Hard Knocks? Paulie Ayala owns it. That's where I will be for the entire month of July. Which day works for you?

Comment

Some people never learn. As it happens, I am currently in Chicago but will be staying between Ft Worth and Las Vegas for the entire summer. Now you just got your ass kicked for real. Are you familiar with University of Hard Knocks? Paulie Ayala owns it. That's where I will be for the entire month of July. Which day works for you?
          Just told you im in Dallas from july 24th-29th...simple as that

Comment

OK you got it I'll pick the date. July 25th. Weekends are overrun with amateurs. the 25th is a Thursday. 6pm towards the end of the day. They will close early for us.

Comment

• Lmao ATG thread

Comment

• Larry the type to show up to an agreed planned fight with his kids talking bout "you really gonna do this in front of my kids man"..

Comment

OK you got it I'll pick the date. July 25th. Weekends are overrun with amateurs. the 25th is a Thursday. 6pm towards the end of the day. They will close early for us.
                  not an issue

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    Having been through one of these "internet beef meetups", myself, I'd recommend you start a new thread and get the marketing going for this now.

I'd also recommend you start looking into a streaming service where members can pay to see.

No turning back now. Good luck to both of you

Comment

LOL only funny thing you've ever said. You can't afford the cover charge let alone the $25 beers
                      lmfaooooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X