Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't surprise me Gayweather's club is an over priced ghetto, hoodrat establishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Dr Strip Club, The Authority of Las Vegas Strip Clubs gives his review:

https://www.drstripclub.com/vegas-st...ection-review/

GIRL COLLECTION–REVIEW
      OFFICIALLY THE WORST STRIP CLUB IN VEGAS…

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GIRL COLLECTION IN ONE WORD:

“NO”

Doc’s Last Visit to Girl Collection: October 7, 2017

The dancers are good looking. But there are so few dancers it doesn’t matter. The ****tail waitresses are even hotter. But the club is so ridiculously overpriced that you would think Floyd Mayweather is broke and needs to raise cash. If so many of you didn’t keep asking, I wouldn’t list Girl Collection on my site and keep going to update my review. This place doesn’t deserve to be called a Las Vegas Strip Club. But I’ll keep checking it out and warning you to avoid this place and go to better clubs.

Twice as much to get in as any other strip club in Vegas. Only 12 seats at the bar and if you want a table you have to pay almost double the price of bottle service anywhere else…and all this extra money out of your pocket for a very small number of girls–I will admit the girls are very hot…but this place over charges and under delivers–kinda like paying $3,000 to go watch a Mayweather fight and watch mostly dancing and trash talking with very little hitting. Save your money and have a better time in a different strip club.

Floyd Mayweather’s new strip club, Girl Collection, had a soft opening on Friday, May 5, 2017. This was followed an “official soft opening” on Thursday May 11, 2017 and, the official grand opening May 26, 2017. At first there were very few customers and only a few but very hot dancers. These multiple opens were to get attention because virtually no one was showing up and those who did show up often discovered there were no dancers. On the Official Grand Opening Weekend, they had zero, zip nada no dancers working at 11:00 PM on a Saturday night. And it is only slightly better now.

Watch out now, the FloeHoes will accuse you of writing that review or claim the reviewer is a hater on this site. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Must defend Floyds strip club if it's the last thing I do! TMT!

Offensive Wizardry Offensive Wizardry likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
          Watch out now, the FloeHoes will accuse you of writing that review or claim the reviewer is a hater on this site. Lol.
          You lot are all haters lol wtf, biggest bunch of child minded fools Ive ever seen, who gives a fck about Mayweathers business ventures, private life or bank accounts, only haters get into this irrelevant stuff.

The fighter has retired that's the end of it, onto the next great to come along, not haters you lot wallow in BS and think its cool, unreal .

Comment

LOL Don't forget "racist" for posting NEWS AND REVIEWS about Mayweather's ill-conceived ventures.

I'm trying to help Floyd out and get his broke, dumb ass fans from this site to go spend their rent nickels and their baby-mamas' child support payments getting some lactating stretch marked flapjack **** and c-section scars rubbed in their donkey faces while drinking $25 beers. That way Floyd will stay away from Boxing for a year or so until he goes broke again. If Lou Cipher is successful at promoting Floyd's crack den roach crawling titty bar, some great fights will get made instead of everyone waiting around avoiding each other hoping to get that big Mayweather fight payday for 12 rounds of lite sparring.

Comment

You have a really weird obsession with Floyd. At least with spoon his psychotic obsession has to do with boxing. With you it has to do with Floyd's penis and who he sticks it in.

Comment

Who the hell writes a Yelp review for a strip club? Seriously, what part of the Game is this?

I must be from a different generation.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  You lot are all haters lol wtf, biggest bunch of child minded fools Ive ever seen, who gives a fck about Mayweathers business ventures, private life or bank accounts, only haters get into this irrelevant stuff.

The fighter has retired that's the end of it, onto the next great to come along, not haters you lot wallow in BS and think its cool, unreal .
                  Typical FloeHoe mentality, they talk shït about everyone else, mentioning their private lives, vices and demons, but anyone mention Gayweather, it's the same "leave Mayweather alone! He's retired, this is a boxing forum, talk boxing, why are you haters bring up his non-boxing life"

Guess what moron, Gayweather is still making news, and when he's mugging the camera he's talking about money, his business ventures, and private life. If he retired, stayed retired and never tried to hawk his ghetto stripling to the public, nobody would be talking about him. But he's still in the news, so guess what, people are still going to be discussing him.

Comment

Doesn't surprise me Gayweather's club is an over priced ghetto, hoodrat establishment.
                    Says one of Oscar's cross-dressing amiga's.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      You have a really weird obsession with Floyd. At least with spoon his psychotic obsession has to do with boxing. With you it has to do with Floyd's penis and who he sticks it in.
                      OP is in a wheelchair....you'd think someone as handicapped as he is wouldn't be so filled with rage.

Comment

Working...
                      X