No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    floyd is thinking about the long term business. right now it's trash but wait 5-10 years, floyd gon have da best strip club.
    in 5-10 years Floyd will be 53-6 driving a cadillac around town with 4 dollars in his pocket and peanuts for brains.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      in 5-10 years Floyd will be 53-6 driving a cadillac around town with 4 dollars in his pocket and peanuts for brains.
      He'll still be way ahead of your sorry ass Amigo.

Comment

• I'll put so many banana's up his tailpipe Floyd will think he's the Cadillac and I'm Leonard Ellerbe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          I'll put so many banana's up his tailpipe Floyd will think he's the Cadillac and I'm Leonard Ellerbe.
          Umm......wat

KTFO6, UD12, UD12 against an Aussie plumber Joe Horn lmfao

Comment

• Hell Floyd had stiffer odds to beat McGregor (who Floyd STOPPED) and then Manny got smacked around by the Aussie plumbing "wasp" despite being a 5-1 favorite lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              damn bro i gotta hit treasures i think thats the only spot we haven't checked out. i hear they got food inside too so maybe we'll eat in there lol.

i actually just checked out their site. they got vip packages where they pick u up from your hotel and you get free premium drinks and dinner lol its not even expensive considering all the free crap they throwing at you. we mine as well do that next time we roll to vegas. maybe ill try it out if CaneloGGG2 happens in vegas or AJvsWilder!
              I actually found some information on a food poisoning incident at Girl Collection LOL I'm getting all the info that I can now before I post about it. I only post proven and verifiable information...for integrity purposes. Yeah I'd trust Treasures for food though. They have a stellar reputation and ALL of their bad reviews started the same month that Floyd announced he was trying to get into the flesh trade.

Speaking of which. Heading down to the club tonight to count cars. Last Friday I might have given him a bad shake because I really didnt consider the cars parked on the street. Theres no other reason for cars to be there though so tonight I will get a real idea of how many patrons they have on a Friday Night.

You would think that with the entire world knowing about the place because of the fight that it would be insanely busy but I have yet to find a night where they are even open during prime hours let alone busy. It must be so disheartening for Floyd to go from everyone caring about what he's doing to literally nobody caring in the course of a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                Hell Floyd had stiffer odds to beat McGregor (who Floyd STOPPED) and then Manny got smacked around by the Aussie plumbing "wasp" despite being a 5-1 favorite lmfao
                Say what you want but there are 2 completely indisputable facts that you'll have to live with.

#1. Manny beat Floyd in the ring. Where it matters. With one arm. Yikes.

#2. 2017 Manny is a Congressman and is being groomed to be the President of a country. 2017 Floyd is the CEO of a failed crack den titty bar.
                Last edited by Lou Cipher; 10-20-2017, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• It's that time, boys. Cross your fingers for Floyd and Girl Collection. I'm quite certain he has turned it around after a failed week and will by 1-7 by the time I get back to the computer. I'm almost positive that there will be swarms of limousines outside looking like taxi cabs at the airport and an even longer line of Brinks trucks around back working non-stop carrying cash out of the club and not even being able to keep up with the overwhelming influx of 100's.

Lou Cipher expects to be eating his own words by 3am.

Comment

• Keep us Informed Lou.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                      Keep us Informed Lou.
                      Bad news fellas.

Good news is that the club is busier tonight than Ive seen it in 8 days. Counted 21 cars between the parking lot and the street. No way to determine how many of the street cars are employees, but even if it's half of them that's still not a bad crowd for a small place.

Bad news is that Treasures just up the street had 86 cars in customer parking alone, Cheetahs had 42 cars and Little Darlings had 53 cars. Also noticed the doorman and 2 bouncers at GC were outside messing around which to me indicates very little activity inside.

Overall, gonna have to call tonight another failure for Girl Collection. Based on the attendance of the competition and the body language of the bouncers and doorman.

Treasures KO2 Girl Collection

Cheetahs UD12 Girl Collection 118-111 twice and 116-12

Little Darlings TKO 11 Girl Collection based on a three knockdown rule. Scores heading into the 11th were 97-93 and 98-92 twice, all for Little Darlings.

Treasures 8-0 (8 KO's)
                      Little Darlings 5-3 (4 KO's)
                      Cheetahs 3-5 (2 KO's)
                      Girl Collection (0-8)
                      Last edited by Lou Cipher; 10-21-2017, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X