No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    All you have to do is hate on Floyd and praise Manny and you will have eternal green
    Or be in your mouth for chewing food.

Or be located anywhere except your wallet or your bank account.

Or be the white cotton part of your old lady's 70's looking cheap ass silk panties.

Or be the 1978 Pontiac LeMans you've been driving since you lost your job at the trash company back in '84

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      Or be in your mouth for chewing food.

Or be located anywhere except your wallet or your bank account.

Or be the white cotton part of your old lady's 70's looking cheap ass silk panties.

Or be the 1978 Pontiac LeMans you've been driving since you lost your job at the trash company back in '84

Comment

• Originally posted by TFB2
        You didn’t run me off nowhere b1tch. You ain’t never ran a day in your life fat lazy b1tch. You blocked me because you’re a fraud coward and I was killing you. Lmao puśśy boy Lying AGAIN. You only mad because I found out you were on the *** offender list. That’s the reason you got beat up on the internet. All you do is LIE inbred. There’s already posters on here who confirmed you got ktfo loser lmao You talk about ******’s, d1cks, and ******ation because that’s what you and your people relate to

Now block me again little girl
        Lmfao. TF, I smell **** in here.
        I smell a big fresh pile of **** in here. Man you completely embarrassed the deformity. We did the same to the degenerate over at Boxing24.

Comment

Grow up and show some class. This is a Boxing message board. Do you just come here to post a bunch of rubbish and irritate REAL Boxing fans?

Go back to teaching your future rapist son all kinds of hilariously bad punching habits on the mitts and telling him a huge load of bulls hit about all the "underground" Boxing matches and "Smokers" you've won that were juuuuuust barely not legit enough to be on BoxRec. He wont see what a ridiculous lying bufoon you are until his first prison fight when he puts up his dukes, gets laughed at, slapped down and loses his ass cherry to some meth head tweeker with cracker bolts tattooed on his neck.

The only thing scary about you that's worthy of a fight is your credit report.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            I smell **** in here.
            I smell a big fresh pile of **** in here..
            Glad you made it back to your apartment safely.

Comment

Grow up and show some class. This is a Boxing message board. Do you just come here to post a bunch of rubbish and irritate REAL Boxing fans?

Go back to teaching your future rapist son all kinds of hilariously bad punching habits on the mitts and telling him a huge load of bulls hit about all the "underground" Boxing matches and "Smokers" you've won that were juuuuuust barely not legit enough to be on BoxRec. He wont see what a ridiculous lying bufoon you are until his first prison fight when he puts up his dukes, gets laughed at, slapped down and loses his ass cherry to some meth head tweeker with cracker bolts tattooed on his neck.

The only thing scary about you that's worthy of a fight is your credit report.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X