No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    Completely agree. These joints are fun to go to every...couple of years with the guys. But for the most part they are dives that vacuum your cash. Kinda fun kinda ******
    That's how I feel about them. A bachelor party or a night out with the guys from time to time. But I have known some dudes who have blown some serious cash in these places. Spend thousands in one night and still not get any ass. They don't realize how many call girls they could have hired for way less. But, everyone has their vices.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Liar they were filming Love and Hip there all weekend and Sunday was closed for Keyshia Cole private bday party. So not only are you corny and gày you’re a liar too lmao
      I didnt even wanna respond to this pathetic ass thread, but you just pulled his entire h0e card..dude is actually going on yelp to post fake ass reviews..that is worse then me threatening to kill 50 cent on Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        not even defending kigali but your dumb ass isnt even supposed to be here anymore since gg beat jacobs
        He made that bet with me and lost and he disappeared for a while but he then just went back on his word. SMH.

Comment

• Sorry Phlomo***uals, but it's true. I have video. Video never lies. Hang tight for tonight's review of this roach motel.

Blac Chyna was there for 2 hours on Saturday. Is that live and hip hop? Either way it was DEAD LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            I didnt even wanna respond to this pathetic ass thread, but you just pulled his entire h0e card..dude is actually going on yelp to post fake ass reviews..that is worse then me threatening to kill 50 cent on Twitter
            I heard he got ktfo by another poster on here. Footage supposedly coming soon. And yea he’s a hoe I don’t know how his weird ass even in the green. He post lies all day and the ******s believe him like he’s an Hall of Fame journalist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              Sorry Phlomo***uals, but it's true. I have video. Video never lies. Hang tight for tonight's review of this roach motel.

Blac Chyna was there for 2 hours on Saturday. Is that live and hip hop? Either way it was DEAD LOL
              Lmaooo now you say blac chyna was there after my post. It’s over I already killed you. We know you are just a clown ass weirdo. Mite as well get a new profile and start over clown

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post

You pulled out the Raid can on that roach.
                His weird ass is a roach and
                I hate roaches especially female roaches.

Comment

Lmaooo now you say blac chyna was there after my post. It’s over I already killed you. We know you are just a clown ass weirdo. Mite as well get a new profile and start over clown
                  I said that Saturday night when it was DEAD LOL.

I have officially made an ass hole out of you and caught you in lies.

Time to go back to the sewer before I call your White Boss and get you in trouble.

Comment

I heard he got ktfo by another poster on here. Footage supposedly coming soon. And yea he’s a hoe I don’t know how his weird ass even in the green. He post lies all day and the ******s believe him like he’s an Hall of Fame journalist.
                    He's a **** poster over at Boxing24. He did this daily over at 24 and never got banned. He may even be a mod over at that trash site coming here starting the same worthless **** he did there.

Comment

Liar

Comment

Working...
                      X