Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man you already knew opening up a strip joint was a bad idea, his club is not going to last very long by those reviews man, he can get someone on his team to answer them and get the comments removed from yelp.

Reminds me of that MMA fighting Big Rig Hendricks his steak and BBQ business got closed down because it had so many bad reviews on yelp, so he wasnt getting enough customers because of the bad service and closed it.

Some of thsoe positive reviews are members of team mayweather or know someone connected with him, ive seen this Tilly K. chick before with Floyds crew at the opening of one of his female entourages Hollywood make up store.
    https://www.yelp.com/biz/girl-collec...club-las-vegas
    Last edited by hectari; 10-14-2017, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Man you already knew opening up a strip joint was a bad idea, his club is not going to last very long by those reviews man, he can get someone on his team to answer them and get the comments removed from yelp.

Reminds me of that MMA fighting Big Rig Hendricks his steak and BBQ business got closed down because it had so many bad reviews on yelp, so he wasnt getting enough customers because of the bad service and closed it.

Some of thsoe positive reviews are members of team mayweather or know someone connected with him, ive seen this Tilly K. chick before with Floyds crew at the opening of one of his female entourages Hollywood make up store.
      https://www.yelp.com/biz/girl-collec...club-las-vegas
      Lmao good lord y’all are really doing investigative work on Floyd and his club.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Lmao good lord y’all are really doing investigative work on Floyd and his club.
        Its amazing these people are so fked in the head, it makes no sense to waste so much time hating on a celebrity they must live a very shallow existence.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          LOu

Sounds like a typical situation where no due dillegence and high expectations combine to become a money vacuum. All the things you mention contribute to the problem. Location and safety are primary. When Lisa did stripping and lap dances safety was the biggest issue for me and a good club is amazingly safe. The girls deal with whom they want, and the staff is ready to pounce if someone looks cross eyed at the ladies! lol, I am exxageratting but I knew the security guys and they all had one thing in common: they were all what I would call ***ish mothers lol... They would be therapist to the girls who had problems stern to girls who did something they may regret later, and just in general had good intentions.

Toronto was not as good that way as San Francisco but a lot of that was because of the damn weather! In any case I would be willing to bet that the girls at Floyd's place pay a lot of money to management to ply their trade, and that there is a lot of stuff that goes on in the backrooms. I also never felt like Floyd knows what a ***y babygirl really looks like...at least not from his choice of strippers one would see him with.

Strip clubs are like restaurants: Everybody is gonna make lots of money! well statistically? very few make it and your absolutely right about location because if A PERSON IS GONNA WALK INTO A PLACE WITH LOADS OF CASH THEY WILL NOT DO SO IN A QUESTIONABLE AREA!

And I love the "High End" moniker...to bad one has to earn that title lol. Hustler tried the same thing, calling themselves a gentleman's club, etc. High end usually means when you have very ***y women. Its really that simple. There are also many tranny clubs and its sad because the women in these clubs look from a cursory glance, gorgeous...and then what a suprise. Floyd does not have much class and its obvious to people. All the money in the world does not change that.
          Spot on man. McGregor hit it on the head that the place is bleeding money and he knows it, but he's talking about franchising. The dude is spending all his money failing in order look successful rather than laying low and BEING successful. He can't stand not being in the limelight. Well those days are over. Now he has to pay for attention by dumping money into ridiculous "businesses" like an upscale titty bar in the ghetto and a record label in the fastest dying industry of the new millennium. I'm surprised he hasn't opened Billionaire Floyd's VCRs and Beepers TMT or a rolex shop in Detroit's 8 mile.

I saw one of the reviews said Girl Collection has a lot of Trannies. So should the place be called Girl Erection?

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Its amazing these people are so fked in the head, it makes no sense to waste so much time hating on a celebrity they must live a very shallow existence.
            Lmao I know for sure that clown Lou Cipher is a girl behind that page, it has to be. No man writes that many paragraphs about another man. You can tell he/she is a very hurt individual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post

I saw one of the reviews said Girl Collection has a lot of Trannies. So should the place be called Girl Erection?
              CORNY. Booooo get off the stage corny white girl. You sure do talk about trannies and erections a lot? Hmmmmm?
              That’s not the language of a straight hetero***ual male. Let the hurt go inbred. Floyd ***elry collection worth more than your whole family trailer park.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
                LOL. What a f@g. Butt boys?
                Lmao you figured that out too? I knew he was one by the way he keep on talking about trannies and male penis. No straight man talks like that. Idk about Larry he seems like a cool guy

Comment

. The dude is spending all his money failing in order look successful rather than laying low and BEING successful. He can't stand not being in the limelight. Well those days are over. Now he has to pay for attention by dumping money into ridiculous "businesses" like an upscale titty bar in the ghetto
                  Lmao at a broke trailer park blogger talking about finances.
                  Floyd endorsements alone would take all your family out the trailer park. This is why racist like your are HURT.

yahoo! Sports reports that Floyd Mayweather will make $20 million on just clothing endorsements alone when he steps into the ring against Conor McGregor Saturday.
                  According to the report, the side seams to his fight trunks go for $3.5 million for his side seams and front top waist, $ 1 million for his robe and $1 million for the hat he will win after the fight. A 4-by-2-inch patch on his front thigh goes for $1.5 million.
                  According to a report for the UK’s Telegraph, they had more numbers for Mayweather. His walk-out cap would be $500,000. His boxing shoe: $1 million and $1 million for his weigh-in trunks. His rear top waist would cost $2 million, the rear center of his trunks would be $3 million and his rear thigh would be $1.5 million.
                  At the weigh ins, Floyd work tights with the sponsor PaddyPower on them. It appears to be an offshore betting agency. The scale at the weigh-ins was sponsored by Wish Shopping.

Comment

but he's talking about franchising. The dude is spending all his money failing in order look successful rather than laying low and BEING successful. He can't stand not being in the limelight. Well those days are over. Now he has to pay for attention by dumping money into ridiculous "businesses" like an upscale titty bar in the ghetto and a record label in the fastest dying industry
                    Yep he franchising everything inbred. Don’t be mad. What businesses do you got? Professional blogger?

Today, undefeated boxing champion Floyd Mayweather announced that, following his highly anticipated “Money Fight” against Conor McGregor, he will shift his focus to the launch of a new global business venture, Mayweather Boxing & Fitness. The flagship gym location will open this Fall in Southern California. With gyms already in Las Vegas and ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Yep he franchising everything.
                      More bad news, Phlomo***uals.

Did another scouting of Girl Erection tonight and Floyd is officially 0-2 with another dismal night of an empty parking lot, bored Security / Valet, Stunting with fake bills and rival clubs just yards away having more business than they can handle.

The good news is the electricity has been on both nights Lou Cipher has scouted the joint so it seems their power bill problems are rectified for the time being.

Comment

Working...
                      X