No announcement yet.

Thurman vs Vargas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Can't hate too much on Garcia getting back in the win column via Rios.

Vargas seems like a hell of a step down for Thurman. And randomly does this mean Vargas + Arum are cool or that Vargas is out of TR & now across the street with PBC now?
    Stepdown? C'mon Panda!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      You know damn well you wish he fought Peterson because Vargas is a guaranteed L.
      what took ya so long, I been waiting

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
        what took ya so long, I been waiting
        lmao! Itll be a good fight man. I hope it happens!!!

Comment

lmao! Itll be a good fight man. I hope it happens!!!
          Yeah I got no complaints with it, I hope you have some kind of avi bet in mind if this one comes to fruition! I gotta see you rep One Time for a couple weeks

Comment

That is a quality opponent for a guy coming back from injury. That also means Spence Jr vs Lamont Peterson in December if Peterson is not fighting Thurman!

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              Yeah I got no complaints with it, I hope you have some kind of avi bet in mind if this one comes to fruition! I gotta see you rep One Time for a couple weeks
              I will make something Epic just for you! I do like Thurman though.

Comment

This is a good fight, Jesse brings it and works hard so it'll make an entertaining fight.

Comment

Stepdown? C'mon Panda!
                  Guy has had 3 fights in the last 3 years & lost 2 of them (granted they were to old Manny & Bradley, but he still lost) + hasn't fought in almost a year. His W is over Sadam Ali lol.

I don't see Vargas as relevant in the division for the tip top guys like Thurman after his recent run. And honestly I think you could argue Vargas should have about 5 L's. Guy has gotten more gifts from judges than Canelo somehow.

I'd rather see Porter II, Garcia II, Spence, Peterson, Brook, hell the guy who beat Eggington is more relevant right now arguably probably lol.

But I understand he's made a bit of a name for himself over at TR losing to the bigger names so thats the reason he's being discussed he's a name who'll be a easy W.

Comment

Working...
                  X