No announcement yet.

Spence Ducked Cotto!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    I told the simple truth...donno wtf you're on about.
    Golovkin was offered the fight, straight-up, on terms that he'd already publicly called for, with no extra bull**** thrown on the deal.

Golovkin still tucked tail and ran.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Supporting the party that created the KKK ain't cool brah....watching too much CNN and MSNBC robs you of reality. They want you to believe it's a white-black thing when it's always been a democrat-everyone else thing.
      This isn't relevant to this post but this entire post from you is intellectually dishonest and you know it. Posting from quote attributed to a man as intellectually bottomed out like Ben Carson is even worse

Southern Democrats of the 1920s-1940s are not the progressive/leftist Democrats of today. Those Southern Democrats aka Dixiecrats hated the fact that Democrats nationwide were bringing in more minorities into their constituency. They left the party when the Civil Rights movement became a focal point of the rest of the democratic party. White supremacist left the democratic party and aligned with the republican party and as president Lyndon Johnson said "There goes the South for a generation" when the South went from Democratic control to republican control.

I know this post won't sway you - as you are already entrenched and any new information is an anathema to you and your line of thinking - but I hope this post is read by others and won't be swayed by your hateful and wrong message and subtext.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Golovkin was offered the fight, straight-up, on terms that he'd already publicly called for, with no extra bull**** thrown on the deal.

Golovkin still tucked tail and ran.
        Sure. Cotto was never fighting ggg.

Comment

Supporting the party that created the KKK ain't cool brah....watching too much CNN and MSNBC robs you of reality. They want you to believe it's a white-black thing when it's always been a democrat-everyone else thing.
          right.....i dont support democrats but ok. you know the parties bases switched in the 60's in reaction to the civil rights movement, but you are just playing my team is better than your team, but im not on a team. and trump voters are the most uninfomed people. they have done polls on it. fox news viewers as well.

The late, legendarily brutal campaign consultant Lee Atwater explains how Republicans can win the vote of racists without sounding racist themselves:

You start out in 1954 by saying, “N-word, n-word, n-word.” By 1968 you can’t say “n-word”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.…

so as you can see their strategy was clearly racist and they themselves admitted it. democrats may pander to minorities to get votes but republcans are the ones trying to hurt minorities economically. in the end everyone suffers but they suffer most as mr. atwater said.

if republicans spent as much time trying to do good for america as they did trying to trick the people into pretending they were doing good, well the country would be much better off. instead they are controlled by big business interests and distract low info people with issues like gay marriage, kneeling on a football field etc...while they carry out their pro corporate agenda that obviously does not help the average american. they mask it with "more freedom" but its really more freedom for me to dominate you since you have no say in the government.
          Last edited by daggum; 10-10-2017, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            right.....i dont support democrats but ok. you know the parties bases switched in the 60's in reaction to the civil rights movement, but you are just playing my team is better than your team, but im not on a team. and trump voters are the most uninfomed people. they have done polls on it. fox news viewers as well.

The late, legendarily brutal campaign consultant Lee Atwater explains how Republicans can win the vote of racists without sounding racist themselves:

You start out in 1954 by saying, “N-word, n-word, n-word.” By 1968 you can’t say “n-word”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.…

so as you can see their strategy was clearly racist and they themselves admitted it. democrats may pander to minorities to get votes but republcans are the ones trying to hurt minorities economically. in the end everyone suffers but they suffer most as mr. atwater said.

if republicans spent as much time trying to do good for america as they did trying to trick the people into pretending they were doing good, well the country would be much better off. instead they are controlled by big business interests and distract low info people with issues like gay marriage, kneeling on a football field etc...while they carry out their pro corporate agenda that obviously does not help the average american. they mask it with "more freedom" but its really more freedom for me to dominate you since you have no say in the government.
            That is a myth.

Comment

You need to get off of ********** and get into a book, you ill informed sheep.

Edit: Who would of thought the term stormfront would be bleeped out lol
              Last edited by SkillspayBills; 10-11-2017, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Cotto should be fighting Light Middleweights, you know...the division he just won a belt in

Comment

Trust me they was using Cotto to sweeten the deal with Spence. Destroying Cotto would make his name skyrocket imo. But a guy like Spence shouldn't sign anything long term

Comment

Spence running scared. He doesn't have that GGG mentality!!

Comment

Not all fights that get talked about get made. It doesn't mean anybody "ducked" anybody. Cotto fights at 154. Spence fights at 147 and Mickey is a lightweight. Why is Cotto asking welterweights to fight when he insists on coming in at 154? Cotto is fighting a guy he can easily beat. A welterweight ranked 23rd by boxrec who Vargas already KOed. Cotto will probably be at least a 10 to 1 betting favorite. It's an almost certain win for Cotto that will make him lots of money and do nothing for his resume. I believe Spence could give Cotto the weight and beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X