No announcement yet.

Did Russell Drop Loma?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    Its not tangled as Loma going forward his right foot did a weird motion going up down like he was pressing a pedal in a car. But the delusional part is this guy is trying to prove is that Russell would have somehow won if they counted a flash kd. He schooled Russell yet this guy talking about score cards being ok with a robbery cause one card had it a draw.
    Man these guy lost me when he said Gary "timed him" that was a flurry. And no that KD wouldn't have made a majority decision a draw. He's just a guy with a computer and a biased opinion

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      So reality is replaced by delusion because this guy mentioned people will say his feet got tangled?
      I am not seeing the tangle. The punch is what knocked him down.

Comment

well, he hit him, that is a fact, but he stood on his foot, that is also a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          I am not seeing the tangle. The punch is what knocked him down.
          Its not the tangle Loma was going forward, his right foot next to Russell went up and then down like he was pushing a pedal his balance was lost and the punch landed, it wasn't solely the punch. But im talking about this guy saying that would have changed the outcome if a flash kd somehow counted? He would have been ok with Russell having a draw via robbery since Loma schooled him.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            He schooled Gary Russel Jr, even if that was a kd, which i dont think it is he still didnt deserve to have a draw. I scored it 117-111 for Loma

The hate is real
            This, he 100% schooled Russell!

Comment

Russell blames his performance on having to cut weight late and being dehydrated.

Me, I just never thought he was anything special.

I always though of Russell about the same way I think of Mickey Bey.

Lotsa flash, but very flawed and with heart issues.

Comment

By the rules I'm sure the ref can call that a knockdown but all that matters is officially it wasn't a knockdown

Comment

It's definitely a knockdown. Doesn't matter if his feet were tangled or not the punch still put him down

Comment

Caught switching and tangled/off balance. Amateur mistake by loma.
                    Last edited by SplitSecond; 10-07-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

There was no tangle on an opponents leg, he got dropped pure and simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X