No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Says Chocolatito Trained Poorly, Explains His Issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    His long time trainer died a few months before the fight. I'm sure that affected him.

Nobody at 115 would have beat Rungvisai that night though. He had the eye of the tiger.
    This is the key. Rungvisal was on a mission and looked unstoppable.

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
      This is the key. Rungvisal was on a mission and looked unstoppable.
      You don't think Inoue would have touched him up? I dont think the Thai's defense is great either. Chocolatito just ran into a much bigger, stronger version of himself, even if less skilled, but another offensive dynamo, just bigger. Well, Inoue-Sor Rung Visai would be the Thai running into a bigger, stronger version of himself, I think...

That's why Inoue against the winner of Sor Rung Visai-Estrada needs to happen next. HBO decided to show these little guys as a way to get cheaper fights in a division where the best guys were actually willing to face each other, not to just get d1cked around again like all the other divisions because once HBO started showing them all, they all said "we're HBO fighters now, so we deserve to get paid way more, and get tuneups etc etc." That's not what HBO was supposed to be signing up for, or what fans thought the situation was.

Don't get me wrong, they should continue to get increases in pay the further they go, whether that means getting picked up by HBO, or getting big wins, but getting picked up by HBO should not suddenly mean the best fights take longer to make. In fact, with HBO money being involved, it should mean the big fights happen sooner than they used to, not less frequently. Fans have already waited probably over a year for Inoue-Chocolatito to happen, but they blew that one. If Inoue doesn't get a top opponent by February, now that's over a year and a half probably that fans have waited for him to get any top opponent at all, and it will be two years if it doesn't happen until the Fall.

At least it looks like Sor Rung Visai and Estrada are not waiting more than 5-6 months between fighting top 5 opponents, but Inoue is the most interesting guy in the division, so if he's not doing the same, it kind of holds the whole thing back. But, as long as we get Inoue vs the winner of that fight by next fall, then I guess not having Inoue on the Fall card against a top opponent is not a huge loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Nacho is very stupid sometimes...

He said that Canelo did a normal fight and the match vs GGG was mediocre.

Gonzalez technically is not the better fighter in the division.

Estrada and Inoue are better.fighters are more.completes than him.

They have better defense.

Chocolatito blocked the punches with his face.
        Because he often overwhelmed opponents. He cant quite do that at 115. Like Nacho said, he should go back to 112.

Comment

Kick the man while he's down why don't you nacho.... smh

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Incredible how these guys are weighing what I weighed in at middle school.
            and they'll still beat the living dog **** of you too.

Comment

Originally posted by bbos View Post

Comment

I'd **** those midget *****es up.

Comment

Probably. Still midgets though.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                    I'd **** those midget *****es up.
                    ok champ, you p4p num1, charlie Zenlenoff got nothing on you.

Comment

ok champ, you p4p num1, charlie Zenlenoff got nothing on you.
                      I went to a daycare where some punks tried to dispute me too and let me tell you. It did not end well for them.

Comment

Working...
                      X