Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP is a boxing casual

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Oh and learn to spell before calling someone an idiot you troglodyte.

There's no such thing as a "would champion" and there's no such word as "genuinelu". I believe it's WORLD champion and GENUINELY.

So consider that a spelling lesson and a boxing lesson son.
      I’ve no idea who you are kid. Not only are you a spastic Brit with a mild form of downsyndrome but your boxing knowledge could only be compared to that of a 4 year old child with one leg and half a brain lolololol

Prince Nassem was elite? Lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
        Argument destroyed with one word......Lennox
        Lennox represented Canada in the olympics though?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          I’ve no idea who you are kid. Not only are you a spastic Brit with a mild form of downsyndrome but your boxing knowledge could only be compared to that of a 4 year old child with one leg and half a brain lolololol

Prince Nassem was elite? Lololololol
          Wrong. My knowledge trumps yours. You are a casual and only like Boxing for one fighter.

You said that they have never had an elite fighter I provided you with multiple and you only know Naseem Hamed of the list I produced which shows a lack of boxing knowledge.

I think the average 4 year old with half a brain knows more than you because the average 4 year old knows 10x more than you.
          Last edited by chrisJS; 10-08-2017, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Lennox represented Canada in the olympics though?
            Also splits most of his time between his motherland Jamaica and Miami.

Comment

Kell Brook is the definition of a hype job can't even get any of his ******ed fans to list his top 5 wins and include how many of them could beat Julio the kid diaz in one attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
                Also splits most of his time between his motherland Jamaica and Miami.
                His mom is from Jamaica. Lewis was born and raised in England. Moved to Canada as a teenager and then back to England a few years later.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  His mom is from Jamaica. Lewis was born and raised in England. Moved to Canada as a teenager and then back to England a few years later.
                  Stfu you d1p**** you don’t know anything about baxin

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    They are not over-hyped, they just have more support in comparison to American fighters. Deontay Wilder has no real fans, just followers on Instagram and Twitter or? People who turn up to watch him fight etc

If Deontay Wilder was fighting overseas, I highly doubt he would bring with him 1000's upon 1000's of America fans etc
                    This is right.

They're not overhyped in a boxing context, most people know what it is what. They're just supported very well. It's a culture in England that fans follow the teams or athletes they support all over the place.

Comment

British are bums using steroids a

Comment

Working...
                      X