Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather did more damage to Ca$hnelo than Little G! What happened to Borat's power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather did more damage to Ca$hnelo than Little G! What happened to Borat's power?

Here's Ca$hnelo after the Mayweather fight:

Here's Ca$hnelo after the Borat fight partying up like nothing:

I thought all of the NASCAR fans say Borat's jabs are like power punches doe!

"Borat's power is so wicked it leaves no damage!" - NASCAR fan Skyler

"When Borat hits you the vibration goes all the way down to your feet! Check Ca$hnelo's cement feet for bruises!" - NASCAR fan Wyatt

"Fake news! That pic of Ca$hnelo was taken before the fight with Borat but they released it after!" - NASCAR fan Tanner

"Borat landed mostly rangefinder jabs, but you have to remember Borat's jabs are like power shots!" - NASCAR fan Cody

"I think there should be an investigation into what Ca$hnelo took after the weigh in! Nobody can take Borat's power!" - NASCAR fan Luke

"I hate Adalaide Byrd!" NASCAR fan Brett

"This thread is so racist! That's it, where's my rifles, I'm gonna go on a shooting spree!" - NASCAR fan Dustin
    Mayweather
    54.55%
    Borat did way more damage! (I'd suck a fart out Borat's cornhole!)
    0.00%
    F**k NASCARISM!
    9.09%
    Adalaide Byrd was right, 118-110 Ca$hnelo!
    36.36%
    NASCAR fans ain't got no lips so they shouldn't talk at all!
    0.00%

Nascarism on the rise

Comment

Neither canelo or GGG did any real damage, fight underwhelmed me to be honest. Canelo fought defensive after talking tough and GGG is past it .

Comment

"Most MMA experts had Borat winning clearly!" - NASCAR fan Dale

Comment

Comparing ggg to Floyd was your first mistake. Of course he couldn’t do the same thing Floyd did to Ca$hnelo. Mayweather is Quintuple division champion. Ggg won’t even fight at 168

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
            "This thread is so racist! That's it, where's my rifles, I'm gonna go on a shooting spree!" - NASCAR fan Dustin

Comment

Sometimes, accuracy trumps power.

Comment

Solid B+ trolling. I love the Nascar fan Bill, Nascar fan Chucky angle. Funny sh^t.

Comment

Corrales face was worse against Castillo than it was vs. Floyd or worse than Castillo's so did he in fact lose?

Trinidad's face was worse against Vargas than it was against Hopkins

Pacquaio's face was worse against Cotto than it was against Floyd

Wilfredo Gomez face looked worse than Pintor's after beating him

There's 1000's of more examples.

Not sure what Nascar is supposed to mean?

How is your mom/sister doing? She's done a great job raising you.

Comment

It was the timing. I've always said that Golovkin has great power, but it's not the quick, sharp power that comes from timing. This is why he cuts off the ring and breaks guys down. It works with his type of power.
                    He's very strong, he just has a harder time applying it to better fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X