Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official-Showtime Boxing: Deontay Wilder vs Bermane Stiverne II RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blah blah blah blah. Excuse excuse excuse. Didn't train, dehydrated. Give the man some credit. He KOs Josh.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      LOL straight right square to Stiverne's chin...down he goes. Bermaine says "He hit me behind the head!" LOL
      You know you got hit hard when you get hit square in the face and you are feeling it in the back of your head~

Comment

• Hell yeah.......if Wilder doesn't go over to England to fight Joshua, he's a bum POS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Stiverne showed up for the payday.....
          And it almost cost him his life!

Comment

• he hit me behind the head was the best part

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydrazine View Post
              Stiverne is the most lethargic looking boxer of all time. Seriously, is his DNA 50% slug or something?

As for Wilder, yeah, he looks good - but this guy seriously needs a big name fight. How the F can he have this many fights without ever fighting a top shelf opponent???
              He signed up to fight for the two most dangerous guys in the division and they decided to do drugs.

Comment

• embarrassing stuff. stirverrne didnt even train and didnt even throw a single punch.

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                  Blah blah blah blah. Excuse excuse excuse. Didn't train, dehydrated. Give the man some credit. He KOs Josh.
                  When that fight is made, look me up. Joshua puts him to sleep and it won't be pretty.

Comment

• What's Stiverne's excuse gonna be this time, he was over-hydrated?? LMAO. This dude lost to Derric ****ing Rossy his last time out and was gifted the fight on the cards. Thank god we'll never have to watch bums like him, Arreola and Molina again

Comment

• I've been trying to tell ya this Wilder got george foreman hands

Comment

Working...
                      X