No announcement yet.

Official-Showtime Boxing: Deontay Wilder vs Bermane Stiverne II RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
    dont understand why porter gets so much hate? ugly style but he goes hell for leather every fight, always in fun fights. thought he beat thurman, and the brook fight was close. Put Paulie in a coma, which was tremendous.

Ward had the ugliest style in recent boxing history & was never in fun fights, but the yanky fanboys loved him? weird
    Ward is purposely dirty and pulls out every trick in the book. Porter is just a rough guy who doesnt want to get chin checked so will often cause a clash when coming in, like rungvisai. These guys arent comparable to ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
      Yep, if only these guys used an actual uppercut against Porter. That being said, pretty entertaining fight overall.
      yeah these arent the elite of the elite they just tough overall figthers

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
        dont understand why porter gets so much hate? ugly style but he goes hell for leather every fight, always in fun fights. thought he beat thurman, and the brook fight was close. Put Paulie in a coma, which was tremendous.

Ward had the ugliest style in recent boxing history & was never in fun fights, but the yanky fanboys loved him? weird
        Their styles are absolutely NOTHING ALIKE anybody that think it is are ***ing IDIOTS! Ward work is very clean also when Ward gets inside he throws punches not just hug it and wait for the ref

Comment

• Originally posted by lolpz View Post
          Ward lands very effective noticeably clean punches, and he knows how to properly fight on the inside without literally tackling his opponents and using his weight to win LITERALLY. Ward is usually the smaller guy actually, defends well measures distance very well and is just wayyyyy more skilled overall than Porter how you could even make that comparison is disgusting. There's a reason Ward won an olympic gold medal at 178, and looked tiny compared to Kovalev as a pro at 175 13 years later. Ward has actual boxing skills and tools.
          I honestly dont know what any of that has to do what anything i said?

Comment

• Ref seems to be HELPING Porter not like he needs it. Pushes Granados, stopping the action when Porter legs look shaky what a JOKE!

Comment

• I think Porter gassed

Comment

• Bernstein is in full conspiracy mode tonight, LMFAO

Comment

• porter hurt he walked back to the corner liek a fag! lmfao i kid but he really did

Comment

• Porter "finessed" his way into an extended breather in this round and the ref fell for it!

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      Their styles are absolutely NOTHING ALIKE anybody that think it is are ***ing IDIOTS! Ward work is very clean also when Ward gets inside he throws punches not just hug it and wait for the ref
                      LMao what??? thats EXACTLY what he does.
                      When did i compare their ' styles ' i made a pretty simple point of Porter getting a ton of hate for having an ugly style despite being in fun fights, when Ward has an even more ugly style and was never in fun fights.

Not sure why you struggled to understand that?

Comment

Working...
                      X