Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most blatant case of referee helping out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the ref tried to pick Wlad up a few times after Sanders put him down. How about that latest PBC card where that guy popped his shoulder out? His gloves touched. No count. Ref took him to the corner on numerous occasions so the Doc could work on it. Surely u can't get treatment? Doc can asess the injury to see if u can continue at most? Unless the fight is stopped of course.

Comment

[url]https://
      Last edited by garfios; 10-06-2017, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        this cvnt WAS the worst....holy shlt

coggi was another pos i hated
        Wtf

Watching this got me heated

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Lawrence cole telling marquez he was up on points when his corner was contemplating stopping the fight cuz of a cut. he tried to cover his mic, but you could clearly hear him.
          Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          Bute vs. Andrade 1. The infamous 20 count.
          These are the best examples

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            my dude. what. the. ****?

wow.
            that ref had no shame

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Wtf

Watching this got me heated
              i believe that was the last fight that cvnt ref'd

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                1. kovalev sat on the ropes because of clear low blows that hit him. thats not a knockdown...you cant foul a guy and get a knockdown based on his reaction to your fouls.

2. kovalev turned his back after a clear low blow before those shots landed. you of cours missed it because you are a fanboy. just go to 2:45 of this video for proof of the low blow

his expression stunk of "i dont want to be low blowed" but you being the biased piece of crap you are think low blows shold be legal since you are such a cuck

3. he bent over from a punch that hit him 30 seconds before? makes no sense. he got hit with low blows thats why he sat on the ropes. heres more proof they were low.

everything you said was wrong. the last low blows(you called them body shots which shows how biased and off you are even though we have video showing they are low) that stopped the fight had zero outcome on the fight? makes zero sense. congrats on such a sh-it post. you defend corrupion and cheating because you like a guy so much? you dont even personally benefit at all. it makes you happy seeing someone else cheat and get away with it wtf?if thats not a cuck i dont know what is.
                The butthurt from this Russian Cuck...LMFAO

Get wrecked boy

Comment

Jack Reese gave Arreola extra time when was knocked down in the second Stiverne fight.

Comment

The ref in all floyd fights is discusting. They allow floyd to do all his dirty tactics without giving floyd a warning.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                      What is the most blatant incident of a referee helping another boxer out?

From the top of my head:

1) Terry O'connor carrying cleverly to the corner lol.
                      2) Mustache guy allowing briedis to clinch every second of a round and always getting in perez face.
                      3) Mares allowed to lowblow agbeko in every exchange.
                      I felt like perez was initiating most of the holding type contact. He rushed in head down for most of the fight, I think him being so much shorter was hard for him.

Perez also looked like he wanted to land the headbutt really badly. I thought breides schooled prrez. Breidis did nothing different than what wlad, mayweather, and ward do with holding and clinching

Salido against lomachenko looked suspect. HOW COULD YOU MISS SOME OF THOSE LOW BLOWS? Salido should have been DQ'd, wasn't even given a point deduction.

Comment

Working...
                      X