• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naoya Inoue having hard time getting fights

People are running scared of this guy.

Will Jerwin Arcajad step up?

Everybody is scared of the Monster!!!

Comment

Whos running from him? everybody @ 115 been stepping up fighting each other but nobody is willing to go to Japan and earn one of the highest purses they are ever going to make and fight a P4P fighter? lets keep it real the guy was injured and banking on Gonzalez to beat Sor Rungvisai to unify.

Comment

1HourRun scared of the Monster!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          1HourRun scared of the Monster!
          I'm still waiting on tha boa to fight a primed champion. I mean : RG been did that like nine years ago, Estrada been did that, Cuadras been did dat ; Rau'shee Warren been did dat, and Jerwin Ancajas is headed to the UK to defend vs. undefeated Jamie Conlan in his turf....I mean can we be real boxing fans for a minute and call it like it is?

Comment

I don't blame them for being scared. He is a little monster.

Comment

Some of these noobs keep shtting on Inoue's resume like who has he fought but he was actually matched up tough from the very beginning of his career because he is that special. Think of lomachenko and Rigo. He turned pro with high expectations ( in Asia ) and faced respectable opponents. He beat Taguchi in his fourth pro fight and beat Hernandez for the WBC title in his 6th fight! Hernandez is a nobody? Then he moves up a division and faces Narvaez without taking a tuneup. Not even Donaire was able to knock him out. Inoue manhandled this hard veteran it was too easy.

It's understandable why these superflys aren't in a rush to fight him. Inoue is a fkin killer.

Inoue is better than Khaosai Galaxy.. he would destroy Rungvisai right now.

Only guy who can compete with him is Estrada but that's because he is a master boxer puncher.

Inoue-Estrada I would pay for a fight like that. Not no motherfkin Floyd-McG or GG-Canelo.

I can't wait for the next superfly card.

Comment

Well he might need to come out of Japan if he can't get a fight. I like him but sometimes if you can't get those fights in your country then leave your country for those fights.

Comment

If i was him i would stay in america and continue to fight there.

Comment

Didn't Anjcajas was scheduled to fight him at 2016 but was cancelled? What happened though?

Comment

Working...
                    X