Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOREMAN: ''U Dont ScorePoints By Just Coming Forward..'' HEARNS: Was A DRAW #GGG-NELO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    The T Mobile Arena must have been full of GGG fans then, and on a Mexican holiday too.
    It was a lil g crowd. I think jim lampley even said it before the fight.....

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      You don't win fights by running away like a scared biatch!!
      You do when you land punches & make your opponent miss. They call it Boxing, you should give it a shot.
      Last edited by j.razor; 12-26-2017, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        You do when you make you land punches & make your opponent miss. They call it Boxing, you should give it a shot.
        when Foreman and Hearns call it how it is, I'd imagine it puts a smile on the NSB writers.

Comment

It was a lil g crowd. I think jim lampley even said it before the fight.....
          i thought lil G wasn't a draw? that it was all cashnelo?

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
            when Foreman and Hearns call it how it is, I'd imagine it puts a smile on the NSB writers.
            GGG fans in mourning for their hero looking like what he always was when matched against A and B Level opposition...a Good Boxer with great Stamina but not a Great Boxer and certainly not P4P qaulity.

Canelo is only 27 years old and keeps improving, by next May he will have improved and make adjustments to beat GGG either by late stoppage or wide Points decision.

Comment

AAHHHHHHHH boxers said it. YOU HAVE TO AGREE. Anyone who thought differently than hearns or foreman are now obligated to change their opinions. They are boxers. Discussion over. It's settled.

Again see how dumb that sounds. Think for yourself. Never let anyone's opinion sway yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                People act like Canelo got the W. A reasonable person can call it a draw.
                1st time I watched it I had Nelo winning by 1 round but after watching it again I had Nelo 8 rounds & the other dude that Ward called lil g got 4 rounds.

Comment

1st time I watched it I had Nelo winning by 1 round but after watching it again I had Nelo 8 rounds & the other dude that Ward called lil g got 4 rounds.
                  But are you a reasonable person? That's a whole other thread right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    AAHHHHHHHH boxers said it. YOU HAVE TO AGREE. Anyone who thought differently than hearns or foreman are now obligated to change their opinions. They are boxers. Discussion over. It's settled.

Again see how dumb that sounds. Think for yourself. Never let anyone's opinion sway yours.

welcome to boxing! where sports boxing journalists usually feel secure writing about HOF opinions!

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post

welcome to boxing! where sports boxing journalists usually feel secure writing about HOF opinions!
                      The comment was towards people who debate ones opinion with the opinion of another. For instance they think I shouldn't think Canelo won because (fill in the name) says he lost

Comment

Working...
                      X