Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Stiverne Rematch Ordered By WBC, Luis Ortiz is Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ******ed boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      Sooooo is my ticket price going to go down? That's the real question
      You can probably get $10 for it, if you resell it.

Comment

• Luis is innocent and now Wilder fights that fat midget again who hasnt fought in 2 years? LOL thats just hilarious. Thanks Al Haymon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
          If I saw you I'd spit in your face and bitch slap you. Then I'd just look you right in the face and wait as you cowered away and did nothing. I'm the alpha male here. Your nothing but a talking cuck.
          You would get caught mid-slap right on the chin and end up like every other Moe I put to sleep on Queer Street.

Comment

• Originally posted by NahMean View Post
            NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Why didn't he fight Whyte instead? This is a joke.. Its not his fault that Ortiz popped but he could have fought the next best guy instead of Stiverne.

He did the same when his fight with Povetkin got cancelled.. he went looking for the next bum and signed to fight Warwyk! Then he popped so he fought another bum Washington! This is ridiculous.
            Do we even need to ask why? Hes signed to Al Haymon that's why. Its been rare that Al Haymon matches his fighters tough. It seems like one hard fight out of every 4 or 5 fight seems to be the failing Haymon formula. I really like Wilder too, its a damn shame. He should go sign with Top Rank, they have the big Espn deal and would make him a ppv star within a couple fights

Comment

• Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
              Do we even need to ask why? Hes signed to Al Haymon that's why. Its been rare that Al Haymon matches his fighters tough. It seems like one hard fight out of every 4 or 5 fight seems to be the failing Haymon formula. I really like Wilder too, its a damn shame. He should go sign with Top Rank, they have the big Espn deal and would make him a ppv star within a couple fights

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                What a surprise

The legend of the bum squad continues

Can’t wait for Joshua to knock this clown out
                joshua will avoid fighting wilder because of the vada testing

Comment

• Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Why didn't he fight Whyte instead? This is a joke.. Its not his fault that Ortiz popped but he could have fought the next best guy instead of Stiverne.

He did the same when his fight with Povetkin got cancelled.. he went looking for the next bum and signed to fight Warwyk! Then he popped so he fought another bum Washington! This is ridiculous.
                  Nobody cares what any of you Joshua fans think. Whyte is a ****en bum. He's a bum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                    You can probably get $10 for it, if you resell it.
                    Might have to pay someone to take it off my hands now.

Comment

• Fuck! The WBC are a bunch of tards.

Comment

Working...
                      X