No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Telling lies isn’t going to help you, you moron. I’ve posted both for you, as has Kool. You’re just too ****** to understand.
    You've posted sweet FA gimp, oh fluid can get a TUE, it says so, stop picking on fluid, oh, he was sick, oh he had an acute illness, oh fluid never does anything wrong, oh no one in usada could be corrupt, oh fluid is leading the fight against drugs, yeah so he can have all the drugs for himself, mmmm should I have PEDialyte or should I have an IV, *** it, I paid 150K to usada, I'll have an IV, at home, without a doctor

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      You've posted sweet FA gimp, oh fluid can get a TUE, it says so, stop picking on fluid, oh, he was sick, oh he had an acute illness, oh fluid never does anything wrong, oh no one in usada could be corrupt, oh fluid is leading the fight against drugs, yeah so he can have all the drugs for himself, mmmm should I have PEDialyte or should I have an IV, *** it, I paid 150K to usada, I'll have an IV, at home, without a doctor
      Lmao. You merked yourself with that $150,000 line, you fool. Yea, that’s worth USADA risking it all for

Comment

Lmao. You merked yourself with that $150,000 line, you fool. Yea, that’s worth USADA risking it all for
        It obviously was enough, they bent over backwards for fluid, same as you gimp

Comment

Oh really? Same as you embarrassing yourself over and over here, huh? WADA code missing? WRONG. His sample was more concentrated by having the IV right? Lol! Jeff Novitszky agreed with you right? Wrong! Don’t make me go back and point out all the dumb shlt you said here, idiot. Floyd took a fat dump in your mouth. Chow down, bltch

Comment

FAIL

For the benefit of other neutral parties viewing this thread:

See, this is what I am talking about.

You cannot have an intelligent discussion when one side just isn't intelligent.

Above, you have a butthurt Pac fan who believes that USADA- an organization that depends on its continued stellar reputation for integrity, an organization that would see 14 million dollars a year in tax money evaporate if there was a scandal- risked everything for $150,000 in Mayweather bribe money.

They completely dismiss that such a bribe would have to have so many moving parts that no matter how much money was paid, there would always remain someone who wasn't bribed with access to the information that would potentially expose any cheating.

Folks, this is why a thread that should have lasted 30 posts tops is now well over 2,000.

I am seriously considering not addressing anymore of the butthurts directly; rather, I might simply frame any responses to an audience that must be completely exasperated by now at the idiocy of these folks clinging to debunked conspiracy theories.

And, those butthurts have yet to answer this:

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY IN MAY 2015 WHEN KEVIN IOLE REPORTED THE IVs AND THE RETROACTIVE TUE?
            Last edited by koolkc107; 11-24-2017, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              FAIL

For the benefit of other neutral parties viewing this thread:

See, this is what I am talking about.

You cannot have an intelligent discussion when one side just isn't intelligent.

Above, you have a butthurt Pac fan who believes that USADA- an organization that depends on its continued stellar reputation for integrity, an organization that would see 14 million dollars a year in tax money evaporate if there was a scandal- risked everything for $150,000 in Mayweather bribe money.

They completely dismiss that such a bribe would have to have so many moving parts that no matter how much money was paid, there would always remain someone who wasn't bribed with access to the information that would potentially expose any cheating.

Folks, this is why a thread that should have lasted 30 posts tops is now well over 2,000.

I am seriously considering not addressing anymore of the butthurts directly; rather, I might simply frame any responses to an audience that must be completely exasperated by now at the idiocy of these folks clinging to debunked conspiracy theories.

And, those butthurts have yet to answer this:

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY IN MAY 2015 WHEN KEVIN IOLE REPORTED THE IVs AND THE RETROACTIVE TUE?
              Then let's see you explain all of this, not just write fail like you have for 30 pages and not answer anything----Fact, this is a rule: Some reports suggest that administration of IV infusions, including dietary supplement and vitamin ****tails, are being provided to athletes for recuperation, recovery or lifestyle reasons. This medical practice is prohibited at all times without prior TUE approval.--- fact, this is a rule----IV infusions during home visits, urgent care or after-hours clinics, boutique IV and rehydration services, and doctor’s office visits are not hospital admissions and would require an approved TUE in advance.
              fact fluid had an IV of a vitamin ****tail mix, fact it was at his house, fact fluid said it was dehydration, fact ellerby said was nothing out of the ordinary, fact the rule states you need a PRIOR TUE for that to occur, fact Floyd didn't have a prior TUE, fact, none of the rules you posted suit this situation, fact it wasn't an emergency, fact it wasn't an acute illness due to fluids confession on video, fact fluid paid USADA, fact fluid is compromised by paying USADA, fact, there was substantive change to the wada code in the contract, fact fluid didn't meet the 4 required criteria for a TUE. I could go on all day 1 more, fact none of you fanboys have answered any of these facts

Comment

Then let's see you explain all of this, not just write fail like you have for 30 pages and not answer anything----Fact, this is a rule: Some reports suggest that administration of IV infusions, including dietary supplement and vitamin ****tails, are being provided to athletes for recuperation, recovery or lifestyle reasons. This medical practice is prohibited at all times without prior TUE approval.--- fact, this is a rule----IV infusions during home visits, urgent care or after-hours clinics, boutique IV and rehydration services, and doctor’s office visits are not hospital admissions and would require an approved TUE in advance.
                fact fluid had an IV of a vitamin ****tail mix, fact it was at his house, fact fluid said it was dehydration, fact ellerby said was nothing out of the ordinary, fact the rule states you need a PRIOR TUE for that to occur, fact Floyd didn't have a prior TUE, fact, none of the rules you posted suit this situation, fact it wasn't an emergency, fact it wasn't an acute illness due to fluids confession on video, fact fluid paid USADA, fact fluid is compromised by paying USADA, fact, there was substantive change to the wada code in the contract, fact fluid didn't meet the 4 required criteria for a TUE. I could go on all day 1 more, fact none of you fanboys have answered any of these facts
                You are an idiot and you have no idea what a fact is.

1. What fact do you have that proves it wasn’t an acute or chronic condition? Or even an emergency for that matter. He said it was dehydration. WADA states you can get a retro TUE for dehydration. That right away bodied you. That’s when you go to your dumb ass belief that WADA had to monitor NSAC or USADA broke the rules, which is not only false but ****** as **** for you to say over and over.

2. If it was an acute medical condition, he fits into the retro TUE category. Period.

3. USADA didn’t omit anything dumbass. They followed WADA protocol and you tried over and over to challenge me about this but your dumb ass failed. You pointed out what you believed was missing, and I showed you them IN THE CONTRACT. Then you pretended you didn’t know where to find Annex A of the USADA protocol.

4. As the promoter, MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS paid for testing, and perhaps so did Pacquiao or Top Rank. Do you have a problem with Top Rank paying VADA?

That pretty much bodies all of your bullshlt. Go learn what a fact is.

Comment

FAIL

All of those questions have been answered previously in this thread.

But, not this one:

Comment

You are an idiot and you have no idea what a fact is.

1. What fact do you have that proves it wasn’t an acute or chronic condition? Or even an emergency for that matter. He said it was dehydration. WADA states you can get a retro TUE for dehydration. That right away bodied you. That’s when you go to your dumb ass belief that WADA had to monitor NSAC or USADA broke the rules, which is not only false but ****** as **** for you to say over and over.

2. If it was an acute medical condition, he fits into the retro TUE category. Period.

3. USADA didn’t omit anything dumbass. They followed WADA protocol and you tried over and over to challenge me about this but your dumb ass failed. You pointed out what you believed was missing, and I showed you them IN THE CONTRACT. Then you pretended you didn’t know where to find Annex A of the USADA protocol.

4. As the promoter, MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS paid for testing, and perhaps so did Pacquiao or Top Rank. Do you have a problem with Top Rank paying VADA?

That pretty much bodies all of your bullshlt. Go learn what a fact is.
                    Exactly!

But it goes even further than them not knowing what a fact is, further than them flat out lying.

They don't even know how to properly construct an argument or rebuttal.

And it is clear they don't think very much past their own blind hatred of the man who humbled their God.

For example, if I wanted to assert that Floyd was not dehydrated or was not having problems with hydration and I knew that a medical professional was called to Floyd's home with at least one other expert present (the DCO)...the last thing I would do is present evidence that Floyd attempted to rehydrate orally prior to the IV.

Showing Floyd chugging down pedialyte and knowing a paramedic was called and subsequently gave an IV STRENGTHENS THE ASSERTION THAT ORAL HYDRATION ATTEMPTS WERE NOT SUCCESSFUL.

And it certainly would influence a TUEC who had information like that.

It's like they can't help but leave themselves open to be clubbed by fact after fact, common sense thinking after logical reasoning.

They are pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                      Exactly!

But it goes even further than them not knowing what a fact is, further than them flat out lying.

They don't even know how to properly construct an argument or rebuttal.

And it is clear they don't think very much past their own blind hatred of the man who humbled their God.

For example, if I wanted to assert that Floyd was not dehydrated or was not having problems with hydration and I knew that a medical professional was called to Floyd's home with at least one other expert present (the DCO)...the last thing I would do is present evidence that Floyd attempted to rehydrate orally prior to the IV.

Showing Floyd chugging down pedialyte and knowing a paramedic was called and subsequently gave an IV STRENGTHENS THE ASSERTION THAT ORAL HYDRATION ATTEMPTS WERE NOT SUCCESSFUL.

And it certainly would influence a TUEC who had information like that.

It's like they can't help but leave themselves open to be clubbed by fact after fact, common sense thinking after logical reasoning.

They are pathetic.
                      They are not going to like your post at all! Lmaooo. These fools need to give up.

Comment

Working...
                      X