No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    You can post that all you want, mild dehydration isn't something you get a retro TUE for unless you bought usada, fluid said it was rehydration in the video, nothing more, you can say this ailment or that ailment all you want, fluid said it was dehydration so you need to work within those boundarys, I've posted plenty of rules that have been broken, you haven't posted one that redeems him knobjockey

FAIL

If qualified medical personnel decided Floyd needed an IV what are your qualifications that make your opinion more valid than theirs?

What qualifications do you have that give more weight to your opinion about Floyd's condition than the physicians on the TUEC?

I don't have to work within ANY BOUNDARIES.

And you have NO AUTHORITY TO TRY AND IMPOSE ANY.

All Floyd needed to do is comply with the WADA code.

He did that.

It has been documented repeatedly in this thread by reprinting the WADA code on TUE guidelines, the WADA code on retroactive TUEs, and the WADA code on Intravaneous Infusions and/or Injections.

That last- the code on IVs- is important and underscores your reading comprehension problems.

You seem to be grasping at parts of ONLY that particular document, and also taking them out of context because that is the only way they support the narrative you are attempting to pass off as fact.

But you need to integrate EVERYTHING to understand fully.

The code on IVs explicitly states that if you use an otherwise prohibited method you must apply for a TUE.

Which is what Floyd did.

It does indeed state that oral rehydration is the preferred method, but also states there is debate over it and that the opinion of medical personnel and doctors ***** EVERYTHING, since the athlete's well being is paramount.

But nevermind all that.

I'm going to help you.

Here is a primer on what you need to do to improve your reading comprehension on this matter.

1) Again, read the code on retroactive TUEs.

If Floyd fit ANY ONE OF THE FOUR he could apply for a TUE for the IV he got.

2) Read the WADA code on IVs. You will find this:

If a non-prohibited substance is infused or injected without a concurrent hospital admission, surgical procedure or clinical investigation, a TUE must be submitted for this Prohibited Method if more than 50 mL of fluid per a 6-hour period is infused or injected.

Note that it doesn't say you need to have a TUE BEFOREHAND. It says if this happens, you must GET A TUE.

3) Read the WADA code on TUE guidelines

...and remember that the opinion of medical professionals determine what is acute or chronic, not some message board idiot with an agenda.

BTW, you'll find this under 7.1 (b) which is a further clarification on one of the situations for a retroactive TUE:

A healthy Athlete is suddenly affected by a medical condition days prior to an Event, and is unable to request and be granted a TUE by a TUEC in the time allotted.

Game, Set, and Match Ship out.

I hope this helps you finally understand that all your conspiracy theories are ****** af.

You can answer this on your way out...

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY IN MAY 2015 WHEN KEVIN IOLE REPORTED THE IVs AND THE RETROACTIVE TUE?
    Last edited by koolkc107; 11-22-2017, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      FAIL

If qualified medical personnel decided Floyd needed an IV what are your qualifications that make your opinion more valid than theirs?

What qualifications do you have that give more weight to your opinion about Floyd's condition than the physicians on the TUEC?

I don't have to work within ANY BOUNDARIES.

And you have NO AUTHORITY TO TRY AND IMPOSE ANY.

All Floyd needed to do is comply with the WADA code.

He did that.

It has been documented repeatedly in this thread by reprinting the WADA code on TUE guidelines, the WADA code on retroactive TUEs, and the WADA code on Intravaneous Infusions and/or Injections.

That last- the code on IVs- is important and underscores your reading comprehension problems.

You seem to be grasping at parts of ONLY that particular document, and also taking them out of context because that is the only way they support the narrative you are attempting to pass off as fact.

But you need to integrate EVERYTHING to understand fully.

The code on IVs explicitly states that if you use an otherwise prohibited method you must apply for a TUE.

Which is what Floyd did.

It does indeed state that oral rehydration is the preferred method, but also states there is debate over it and that the opinion of medical personnel and doctors ***** EVERYTHING, since the athlete's well being is paramount.

But nevermind all that.

I'm going to help you.

Here is a primer on what you need to do to improve your reading comprehension on this matter.

1) Again, read the code on retroactive TUEs.

If Floyd fit ANY ONE OF THE FOUR he could apply for a TUE for the IV he got.

2) Read the WADA code on IVs. You will find this:

If a non-prohibited substance is infused or injected without a concurrent hospital admission, surgical procedure or clinical investigation, a TUE must be submitted for this Prohibited Method if more than 50 mL of fluid per a 6-hour period is infused or injected.

Note that it doesn't say you need to have a TUE BEFOREHAND. It says if this happens, you must GET A TUE.

3) Read the WADA code on TUE guidelines

...and remember that the opinion of medical professionals determine what is acute or chronic, not some message board idiot with an agenda.

BTW, you'll find this under 7.1 (b) which is a further clarification on one of the situations for a retroactive TUE:

A healthy Athlete is suddenly affected by a medical condition days prior to an Event, and is unable to request and be granted a TUE by a TUEC in the time allotted.

Game, Set, and Match Ship out.

I hope this helps you finally understand that all your conspiracy theories are ****** af.

You can answer this on your way out...

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY IN MAY 2015 WHEN KEVIN IOLE REPORTED THE IVs AND THE RETROACTIVE TUE?
      Game, set, and match indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        FAIL

You are showing your idiocy every time you post now.

As to the green, this is my thread.
        You post in it, it's fair game to anyone- ESPECIALLY ME, THE GUY THAT STARTED IT.

And you are contradicting yourself constantly; this time you did it within a few sentences.

Look at the brown.
        First you are saying you answered my question, which is a lie.
        Then, a sentence later you are explaining why you DIDN'T answer my question, with a lame excuse that reeks of desperation.

You are in this thread trying to refute the OP.
        The question I am asking is valid if your take is that Floyd cheated, since what Mayweather did was first published May 2015.

Now, you can be a man and answer truthfully, or continue doing what you have been doing for hundreds of posts now.

But, you know what?

Your lack of an answer is also an answer to another thing.
        And that answer equals your credibility being shot here.

Not too late...

but i didnt even quote you or start a debate with you. why the name calling? why did it bother you that much for you start with the name calling? showing travesty traits LOL!!!! monkey boy? really?? does your boy travesty approve this?

Comment

• kool calling me cistenchimp.

that's funny because travesty also called me a "chimp".

but what's funnier is, travesty posted this also --

"I report racism. I report edited posts. I don’t report alts but I do think posters should be banned for that shlt".

Comment

• 202 pages of defending floyd

Comment

• Pacf@gs getting ethered....

Comment

• Some reports suggest that administration of IV infusions, including dietary supplement and vitamin ****tails, are being provided to athletes for recuperation, recovery or lifestyle reasons. This medical practice is prohibited at all times without prior TUE approval. --------------Did fluid have a vitamin coctail in an IV infusion at his house, a simple yes or no will suffice

Comment

• When an IV infusion is administered to an athlete, the following criteria should be fulfilled:
                  1. A clearly defined diagnosis.
                  2. Supportive evidence that no permitted alternative treatment can be
                  used.
                  3. The treatment has been ordered by a physician and administered by
                  qualified medical personnel in an appropriate medical setting. 4. Adequate medical records of the treatment.
                  The use of IV infusions in sport is commonly linked with rehydration after exhaustive effort, and this situation is arguably the major cause of debate. It must be understood that the use of IV fluid replacement following exercise to correct mild to moderate dehydration is not clinically indicated nor substantiated by the medical literature. There is a well-established body of scientific evidence to confirm that oral rehydration is the preferred the****utic choice, potentially even more effective than IV infusion. ------ was fluids lounge room an appropriate medical setting, no, was there an alternative treatment available, yes, a clearly defined diagnosis, yes mild dehydration which doesn't cut it,

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    but i didnt even quote you or start a debate with you. why the name calling? why did it bother you that much for you start with the name calling? showing travesty traits LOL!!!! monkey boy? really?? does your boy travesty approve this?
                    FAIL

Look, stop with the "why the name calling" crap.

Stop trying to be a little underhanded beyotch and say what you mean, you can at least do your best imitation of a real man in that regard.

I know where you are trying to go with that and I know why.

You are avoiding answering the question none of you butthurts can answer by trying to change the subject.

Here's a hint.

You are monkey-boy since you are the CisternChimp; if you were instead the BlisteredChump you'd be bunion-boy.

But, see WTF you want to see in it for all I care.

Answer the question!

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                      Pacf@gs getting ethered....
                      And the sad part is that they think they are actually contending...this is a slaughter facts-wise.

Comment

Working...
                      X