No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Thanks homie, tards are less than a dime a dozen, sheeting up in they wimmin is the sweetest poon I know..

Who is making you red? **** nectar PAC tards? **** them pvnks with jhonny's uncut tool..
    Aint nothing but a badge of honor to me.

It's proof some of these fools can't stomach what I'm dishing.

I have no clue how most of those things work and I am too busy to really study it.

LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      Aint nothing but a badge of honor to me.

It's proof some of these fools can't stomach what I'm dishing.

I have no clue how most of those things work and I am too busy to really study it.

LOL!
      Keep krushin azz clown dreamz!

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        i swear this ****er does not have a life.

its like he live for shiiet like this LOL.

just look at all the post he quoted.

my head hurts just by scrolling thru it.
        I remember when you used to try to debate me about similar things.

I remember stomping the dog shlt out of you every time.

And then you became afraid of me. Wouldn’t quote me. Begged me to leave you alone.

Facts! Don’t make me pull up the quotes on your monkey ass.

Shut up, pvssy. You and I know what’s up. I humiliate clowns like you, but at least ADP put up a fight. You tucked tail and ran away.

Comment

• im not the one that has to dig up 20913921392309131 links to prove my point. let that sink in, LOL!!!

Comment

im not the one that has to dig up 20913921392309131 links to prove my point. let that sink in, LOL!!!
            Lmaooooo. Lying will get you nowhere. Proof is what matters.

Like you again failing to quote me. Thanks for PROVING my point, bltch.

Comment

• 38203992039203923 links to prove a point! lmao!! you aint getting your point across if you gotta do that my dude! LOL!!!!

Comment

• i still remember the post about floyd aint never weight more than 160 and them boom!!! busted!! and if i remember correctly, ever since then, you aint never look at me the same hahahah!!!

Comment

38203992039203923 links to prove a point! lmao!! you aint getting your point across if you gotta do that my dude! LOL!!!!
                  I just proved you are scared to quote me without a link.

You mad that I present facts while you pull shlt out of your ass and eat it up. This has to be the dumbest defense ever.

Wahhhhh. He uses links!

If we are discussing WADA, for instance, and you have no links to WADA code...

Nah, I don’t need to explain this to you. This is worse than the, “You use an alt” defense. keep trying, little pvssy

Comment

i still remember the post about floyd aint never weight more than 160 and them boom!!! busted!! and if i remember correctly, ever since then, you aint never look at me the same hahahah!!!
                    Oh is that what you remember? I remember your source being the WWE and you trying to claim wrestling is real. LMAOOOOOOO.

GIVE UP BlTCH!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Oh?

So the rule is not the WADA Code? Is that what you are saying?

Give up, bltch.
                      How many times have I told you, stay off the crack, again your deflecting, I need a laugh, what do you think that rule means, come on make me laugh

Comment

Working...
                      X