Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: McGregor a Con Artist, He Conned All The Idiot Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    why do you keep asking for full video? look at paulie's face and look at conor when those clips were released. maybe paulie did school conor, but he sure did took a beating before that.
    Because they took the best clips and used it to create hysteria for hype.

It's obvious. Paulie didn't take a beating. Rele3ase the video and sign the contract. If Conor whoops him, I/We were wrong.

Comment

Easy Paulie... A lot of those "idiot fans" pay your salary. Showtime really should have a sit-down with this guy.

Comment

Couldn't have been Con without Floyd saying how he came from boxing background, most feared UFC Standup boxer never lost standing up. Feared puncher destroying guys ruining careers

Comment

I don't have to see the tapes lack of showing them all this time tells you what you need to know . Also Paulie was out of fight game how long? 1 1/2-2 years.

Comment

Give Paulie 6 month camp I take him over mcgregor and I take all mcgregor action he hit softer than Paulie poking pitty pat punches hammer punches illegal zero warning or points taken away that Byrd husband and wife so inept that commission keeps them hired shows you they use them as fall guys for fixes

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
              Because they took the best clips and used it to create hysteria for hype.

It's obvious. Paulie didn't take a beating. Rele3ase the video and sign the contract. If Conor whoops him, I/We were wrong.
              look at their faces. maybe paulie schooled conor, who knows? but what we know is, paulie came out of that sparring session with the more damage. so maybe conor got only 1-2 good rounds on him? but he sure made those rounds count!

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                And he conned you to look like a joke to the whole world.
                Pretty much. Paulie knows a lot about boxing and can be a good commentator at the times but man is he an embarrassing fool and biased person

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  look at their faces. maybe paulie schooled conor, who knows? but what we know is, paulie came out of that sparring session with the more damage. so maybe conor got only 1-2 good rounds on him? but he sure made those rounds count!
                  In all fairness if Floyd were the same complexion as Paulie, his face would've been reddened and scuffed up after Conor vs Mayweather. Mcgregor had 1 advantage over any boxer (even TBE) going into the boxing ring and that was his "unknown" factor. Mcgregor doesnt have that card on his side anymore. The world now has a 10rd fight to study. Any top 25 boxer from 147 to 160 would make much less of work of Conor now. The basic gameplan for Mayweather was just to walk Conor down, Mayweather even said hes only a 25minute fighter. But now you can use strategy along with stamina to beat Conor.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                    Give Paulie 6 month camp I take him over mcgregor and I take all mcgregor action he hit softer than Paulie poking pitty pat punches hammer punches illegal zero warning or points taken away that Byrd husband and wife so inept that commission keeps them hired shows you they use them as fall guys for fixes
                    I think a 10 week training camp would work just fine. Theres a strategies out there to beat Conor now. As long as Paulie is conditioned and goes in with a plan A and B. Itll be simple work.

Comment

Paulie better hope he wants to con all the "dumb fans" again lmfao. Paulie going a lil too far with these remarks. Dog Conor more, dog the fans who might come to pay to watch Conor vs Paulie less bro. Don't be ****** yourself. Or at least make more of a direct diss at UFC fans if you are going the heel route since McGregor is going to be the face in this matchup if it were to go down.

Comment

Working...
                      X