Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios: Danny Garcia Will Be My Next Fight In December! [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This would have been a good fight 5 or 6 years ago, but now rios is so shot, Danny stops him in the middle rounds

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      So adding 2 losses make it some cherry pick lol. Rios has always been this guy. It's not a title fight. And rios moved up in weight to fight manny lol. But I'm the one twisting
      Try adding 2 career beating losses and 4 years later = shot. Rios was being used as a tune up for Manny after he was coming off with that KO loss from Marquez to see if he still can compete with the elite competition. Danny on the other hand puts Rios as a serious opponent

Comment

Pretty sure pacquiao fought rios coming off a loss. Why can't Danny?
        Pac was cherry picking but Brandon just came off the alavardo win so no one cared you agenda hypebeast

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Pac was cherry picking but Brandon just came off the alavardo win so no one cared you agenda hypebeast
          And Pac was also coming off of a KO of the decade loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            And Pac was also coming off of a KO of the decade loss.
            So that made it okay.

Comment

No he was coming off the Alvarado loss dummy get it right. It was also his first fight at 147 LOL

Comment

No he was coming off the Alvarado loss dummy get it right. It was also his first fight at 147 LOL
                Do I look like a Pac tard to you?? Not everyone has agendas like you and yeah he came off a tko then close L which could of went either way, nice comparison nothing compares to salka doe.

Comment

Do I look like a Pac tard to you?? Not everyone has agendas like you and yeah he came off a tko then close L which could of went either way, nice comparison nothing compares to salka doe.
                  How do I have an agenda. And you're bringing up salsa for no fuking reason lol.

Comment

The current plan is Errol Spence vs Luis Callazo and Danny Garcia vs Brandon Rios on the same show at the end of the year, with the winners fighting each other in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      The current plan is Errol Spence vs Luis Callazo and Danny Garcia vs Brandon Rios on the same show at the end of the year, with the winners fighting each other in 2018.
                      What happened to Peterson?

Comment

Working...
                      X