Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Ortiz: WBC Prez Explains Current Situation, Ruling Coming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    If the conspiracy theory is predicated on the idea that USADA is corrupt and in Floyd's back pocket, riddle us this:

Why acknowledge the IV at all? There'd be absolutely no way for anybody to know about it. The only reason we even know about it is because USADA says that shadowed Floyd all day long and witnessed it.

If USADA is in cahoots with Mayweather, why would they have to shadow him? And if they shadow him to keep up appearances, why would it matter what was witnessed? Why would a paramedic even need to be called? Why would there even be a request for a TUE? Why would the TUE be publicly announced?

If USADA is a sham and the whole thing is a giant conspiracy, why wouldn't Floyd just take his 16 ounces of salt water and nobody would ever even know?

Keep bombing them with the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
      Nop they're dark skinned guys, but they hispanics.
      hhehehehee, they are black.
      our Island were filled with Africans who were brought here because our Indians were dying and would better commit suicide than work as slaves for the Spaniards.

Do you know where Jazz originates?
      Will you tell me it is an all American effort too?
      In case u did not know it originates en las Antillas and then those black guys emigrated to New Orleans......

and believe me, I have f Kigali on ignore, but he is right on this one.

LOL

Comment

Working...
      X