Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who among the boxer is the closest to threaten the status of the greatest P4P SRR?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who among the boxer is the closest to threaten the status of the greatest P4P SRR?

Any boxer from past to present that is considered to be the closest ever to threaten the greatest pound for pound the sweet science had ever seen?
    Last edited by spenz; 10-01-2017, 07:16 PM.

Just for one fight, for one night, at their physical and mental pinnacle. Roy Jones Jr......The one that mashed Montell Griffin in their rematch comes to mind. That scorned, hell bent, blood thirsty, Roy obliterates any human that laces up the gloves in his respective weight class, ever in history.

Comment

I'd say Roy. Most physically gifted fighter ever.

Comment

Archie Moore

Comment

Prime Roy Jones is TBE

Comment

a 13 yo tiger ko’d roy jones ass. cant wait for the tiger movie to be on tele. real boxing, real fights, real analyst. tiger became p4p champion. you better not talk cr4p about tiger when you see it. it wasnt live, but youll see it exclusively. does he ever lose? guess youll have to wait and see.

Comment

<--------------

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
                a 13 yo tiger ko’d roy jones ass. cant wait for the tiger movie to be on tele. real boxing, real fights, real analyst. tiger became p4p champion. you better not talk cr4p about tiger when you see it. it wasnt live, but youll see it exclusively. does he ever lose? guess youll have to wait and see.
                What in the fuc are you talking about and who in the hell is tiger? Is this a joke?

Comment

That Robinson was the best PFP boxer in history is an opinion and not a written in stone fact. The fans an experts of his day declared him the best PFP and few have ever dared question it since then. He lost 19 times and not all of those losses were when he was past prime. He lost to the welterweight champ when he was the middleweight champ. He lost every round at age 32 to a club fighter named Tiger Jones and never rematched him. He was great but not flawless or unbeatable. From what I have seen of him on film I like a few boxers better than him PFP.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    That Robinson was the best PFP boxer in history is an opinion and not a written in stone fact. The fans an experts of his day declared him the best PFP and few have ever dared question it since then. He lost 19 times and not all of those losses were when he was past prime. He lost to the welterweight champ when he was the middleweight champ. He lost every round at age 32 to a club fighter named Tiger Jones and never rematched him. He was great but not flawless or unbeatable. From what I have seen of him on film I like a few boxers better than him PFP.
                    He fought so often though. Sometimes days apart. Certainly he must have had continuous injuries, overtraining, or not training if injured and just going in on fight night, or been sick at times, ect. That is just an insane pace in the 15 round days too.

I think you are right as far as P4P, Prime vs Prime. I think there are a lot of fighters that could probably hang with him.

That career though. A fighter would have to have one hell of a heart as well as the skills to put up with what he did as a fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X