Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    HBO made all the elite pro boxers say Canelo lost

Goddammit Harold Lederman!!!!!!!
    I would like to know how many pro boxers ever become professional judges. Just because you can fight doesn't mean you can JUDGE a fight. Canelo took away GGGs famous body attack and did not allow tripe g to land any hard shots he's famous for. To me taking neutralizing your opponent is ring generalship

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      I would like to know how many pro boxers ever become professional judges. Just because you can fight doesn't mean you can JUDGE a fight. Canelo took away GGGs famous body attack and did not allow tripe g to land any hard shots he's famous for. To me taking neutralizing your opponent is ring generalship
      They can fight but they don't know what wins a fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        Dude just let it go, it's ok!

You fell for my trap hook like and sinker!

I already schooled you once and I can do it again easily but you've sunken to a new low!

I can name other fighters as well if I want but that's not the point cuz unlike you ggg fans I don't allow what others say brainwash me to concede on what's a FACT!

I do my homework without bias and watch the fight like the way it should be!

You sad pitiful fuks claimed GGG will Knockout and destroy Canelo or even outbox him but none of that happened and now you regurgitate what others say to "save face"!

GGG complained cuz he can't cut off the ring on a cement flat foot gassed fighter and admits he likes bums and house arrest fighters cuz they'll let him hit them!

That's not the mark of a champion, he apologized to his fans but what fans of the sport who saw a guy with only 2 dimensions to his game?!

Where was this ability to cut off the ring?

Jabs wins fights? You same ggg fans claim Pac beat Floyd yet the counter arguments was cuz Floyd beat Pac with jabs and y'all said you don't win fights by jabs!

You same fuks said Jacobs lost cuz of a knockdown and his face was mashed and GGG landed the cleaner punches!

How about it? Canelo fuk'd ggg's face up and landed the more cleaner punches and yet y'all keep swallowing Jim Lampley and Harold Lederman off of their bs on shots that were blocked,missed or grazed!

This ggg fanatical plague is dangerous and needs to come to an end!
        LOLLLLLLLLLLLL. You lie and said danny and robert garcia said canelo won and then says I just said that on purpose. You're pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          LOLLLLLLLLLLLL. You lie and said danny and robert garcia said canelo won and then says I just said that on purpose. You're pathetic.
          No lie, I have nothing to prove to you blind minded mongrels that lick the dirty under ggg's feet and read stories to your kids about Disabled Sanchez!

You fuks have cognitive dissonance and pick and choose the facts that best suits you and if not then go along with the "popular" trend to make it look like your smart!

Plenty of people have came out and said Canelo won and they all say the same thing!

Cleaner/harder punches
          Better ring general
          Better defense
          Effective punches

Look at round 6 at your savior ggg clinching for his life after tasting a body shot for his trouble thinking he can't be hurt!

That ego is battered and bruised for sure no matter how deluded he is especially with his complaints!

He's the one that gotta answer his wife when she questions him," Gennady is that you" when she see's his face! LMAO

Comment

They can fight but they don't know what wins a fight?
            Not necessarily no. How many boxers think they won a fight and clearly lost (cotto, Marquez, pacquiao etc) or say they had the wrong game plan. Just because you can shot a ball doesn't mean you can coach. Just because you can throw a punch doesn't mean you can judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              No lie, I have nothing to prove to you blind minded mongrels that lick the dirty under ggg's feet and read stories to your kids about Disabled Sanchez!

You fuks have cognitive dissonance and pick and choose the facts that best suits you and if not then go along with the "popular" trend to make it look like your smart!

Plenty of people have came out and said Canelo won and they all say the same thing!

Cleaner/harder punches
              Better ring general
              Better defense
              Effective punches

Look at round 6 at your savior ggg clinching for his life after tasting a body shot for his trouble thinking he can't be hurt!

That ego is battered and bruised for sure no matter how deluded he is especially with his complaints!

He's the one that gotta answer his wife when she questions him," Gennady is that you" when she see's his face! LMAO
              Made to look like a fool and then goes on to post pages of gibberish to save himself from embarassment.

Comment

Chavez Sr.
                Morrales

It's your turn now!!!!!
                Chavez Sr. actually came back and said he didn't see Canelo winning. I'm trying to find the video on Youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                  Chavez Sr. actually came back and said he didn't see Canelo winning. I'm trying to find the video on Youtube.
                  Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    Made to look like a fool and then goes on to post pages of gibberish to save himself from embarassment.
                    Sounds like your talking about you and your fellow horde of ggg fans!

Comment

• Bump! Let's get more REPUTABLE names to cosign what this board keeps saying....

Comment

Working...
                      X