Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Errol Spence is Perfect Sparring Partner For Lubin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo: Errol Spence is Perfect Sparring Partner For Lubin Fight

World junior middleweight titleholder Jermell Charlo (29-0, 14 KOs) has raised his profile fighting from coast to coast on national TV over the last few years. But a lesser known fact is that, on the local front, Charlo founded a 8,700-square-foot gym, Charlo Boxing and Fitness three years ago in the Houston neighborhood where he grew up.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I just don't freaking know who is going to win this fight. I think I'll stop worrying about it and just enjoy the match up.

Comment

Way to much experience for the young lubin charlo will knock him out

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        I just don't freaking know who is going to win this fight. I think I'll stop worrying about it and just enjoy the match up.
        Let me help you out. Since Jermell sparring with Errol your pick should be Jermell over Lubin.

Comment

Spence is a champion I do not know if he does sparring partner work. If so no better lefty around

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Get my girl off of your profile pic.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Let me help you out. Since Jermell sparring with Errol your pick should be Jermell over Lubin.
              Sparring with Spence can't hurt

I bet Errol is a lot better than who Lubin is sparring with.

There is much to learn from sparring such a hardworking guy like Spence.

Comment

This fight maybe too soon for Lubin. I'm taking Charlo, but wouldn't be surprised if Lubin pulls it off.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  It's true he won't get any better sparring but Lubin has been brought up in the same mold as Spence. He was prospect of the year the year after Spence as well. He has a lot of questions though so we will see what he is made of soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                    Spence is a champion I do not know if he does sparring partner work. If so no better lefty around
                    ALL Champions(and fighters) do sparring partner work.

Comment

Working...
                    X