Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Dares Wilder: Let's Bet Our Purses on My Hair Sample!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This test wouldn't work unless you tested the hair sample within two weeks of finding steroids or certain Peds.

Really the only way around this is prohibit Ortiz from whatever is not illegal ,and have him tested randomly up too until the fight . Have him sign a contract that if he gets caught he is banned for 3 years which will be the end .

Of course this isn't going to happen but ?

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
      Wilder is willing to fight him regardless of his fails test. So let it happen.
      The WBC will not sanction it...nor should they.

Comment

If Ortiz is willing to do winner take all on hair sample it is tempting

Comment

With testing every week and after fight

Comment

boxing is a joke. ortiz should be banned for life. it doesn't matter how macho and brave wilder talks PED cheats shouldn't be getting paychecks.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
              it is amazing people do not see a pattern here. every time wilder supposedly has to fight some one that can beat him they test "positive" for something. povetkin tested "positive" for an over the counter substance. I say haymon paid off testers to make povetkin "dirty" so they could cancel the fight then have the balls to ask that they get paid in full for the fight. I want to see if they want to get paid for the Ortiz fight now
              How did he pay them off when Ortiz has admitted to taking the drug? Use your brain

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                So Ortiz is willing to bet his purse for the fight that the test is clean? But if it isnt clean, the fight is cancelled so no purse anyway so what is he risking?
                Lol very good point. If you read the tone of Ortiz you'd think it was wilder who's in the wrong

Comment

Funny how now all of a sudden this cowardis shîtbag is an expert on vada testing & which test is unbeatable yet hes supposedly too ****** to write his meds on the form. & to top it off he has the audacity to make this joke press release that would make lance Armstrong cringe. He literally is trying to spin this as wilders fault & ducking, he isn't even man enough to give a formal explanation whatsoever & is even playing victim role,I swear theres only a single active cuban fighter who doesn't behave like a complete bîtch- thats rigo.
                  Last edited by kushking; 10-01-2017, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Why not just test a hair sample for free?

I think he's bluffing personally. Besides, I'd have to research hair sampling and how far it can reach back. Because if it's as legit as Ortiz claims, why hasn't VADA used it before?
                    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-01-2017, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                      it is amazing people do not see a pattern here. every time wilder supposedly has to fight some one that can beat him they test "positive" for something. povetkin tested "positive" for an over the counter substance. I say haymon paid off testers to make povetkin "dirty" so they could cancel the fight then have the balls to ask that they get paid in full for the fight. I want to see if they want to get paid for the Ortiz fight now
                      So you're insinuating wilder has vada in the shoe box under the bed next to the #9 Jordan's???

Comment

Working...
                      X