Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Boxing Take a Stand (Or a Knee) on Anthem Protests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kennethjohn View Post
    I'd fix the issue with people booing the opposing fighters national anthem.. before they talk about kneeling. brits fly to the usa to watcht their hometown fighter fight and boo the american anthem lol
    And American's dont boo other national anthems right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
      I have to sting you! I have to give you the Sweet Science slap for this dumb ass post. So you have the nerve to say I'm about to quote you so there is know misunderstanding.

"Boxing is an INTERNATIONAL Game. If they want to make America look like a JOKE to foreigners then FUK T|HEM!!!"

You sound super stupid. So what do you feel about ALL those Americans who were rooting for Pacquiao to beat Mayweather an American fighter???????? Did they make America look like a joke to the people around the world who watched that fight? Can you answer the question and did you say anything about it? This is EXACTLY how I felt about that decision.

Or how about the Americans who was rooting for Kovalev against Ward??? You frequent Boxingscene quite often so I'm sure you seen MANY Americans rooting for a foreigner over their own gold medalist. Does that not make America look like a joke?

Or HOW about all those people ESPN, and other large media sources who LOVE and jock lil g who ONCE again is not American but don't like Wilder. So you see how backwards you sound?
      Man you know me!!! I ROOTED for Ward! I like Kovalov but just wished him Good Luck!While I put on my TEAM WARD shirt and Hat.

I'm TEAM USA #1!!! And we AMERICAN'S ALWAYS seem to get the MOST CORRUPT FKN CJ Ross ANTI-AMERICAN judges that they can find! Gary Antuanne Russell was ROBBED!!! This is how I feel about INTERNATIONAL PAID judges.

Comment

• “I thought Gary Russell got robbed today,” said former five-division world champion Floyd Mayweather, who was in the stands watching.

Olympic boxing, however, appears to have another judging crisis on its hands — and not only because of this one controversial decision. Three bouts before Russell’s loss, Irish champion Michael Conlan, a bronze medalist in London, yanked off his top and made an obscene gesture at the judges after they ruled he had lost a unanimous decision.

Guess who FKN won this fight by the PAID judges??? Ohh Conlon your bleeding?? Nope! That's HIS BLOOD.
        Last edited by Shadoww702; 10-02-2017, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          And if it were you, you'd walk up to Hilary and start eating her rotten box I'll bet huh?
          Great comeback. :bukkake:

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
            Great comeback. :bukkake:
            Ok, I don't have time for 3rd grade games and your ****sexual fantasies

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              I never ONCE rooted against USA in the boxing Olympics.
              If like both fighters I say GOOD LUCK!

I like Wilder so go look at my post there! You DUMB FUK!!!

I BOUGHT BOTH Andre Ward fights??? Why do black ppl always make it about race when no race is involved???

FUK I slept with finer black chicks then you would even know. You BLACK guys chase the FAT NASTY WHITE chicks. And leave the hot black chicks alone... LOL I FUKED one the other day thinking she PR??? Then woke up like... Your CUTE!
              First of all I asked what did you say about Americans rooting for Pacquiao against Mayweather?? Did you complain?

And what about ALL the people on here from America who were rooting for Kovalev over Ward? It is about race you fuucking idiot you should be smacked for denying that stupid shyt.

If it isn't about race WHY DID SO MANY AMERICANS ROOT FOR Pacquaio against Mayweather?

If it isn't about race why did so MANY AMERICANS ROOT FOR KOVALEV over WARD?

If it isn't about race why did so many people in America was rooting for Pedvetkin over Wilder??? Can you answer the question.

But it's not about race right? And you claim to have sex with a black women? Good for you. I had a mexican lady eat my meat like taco's but that's second nature!

Comment

Ok, I don't have time for 3rd grade games and your ****sexual fantasies
                Says the man who responded to criticism by saying the other guy was going to eat our Hillary Clinton.

Comment

First of all I asked what did you say about Americans rooting for Pacquiao against Mayweather?? Did you complain?

And what about ALL the people on here from America who were rooting for Kovalev over Ward? It is about race you fuucking idiot you should be smacked for denying that stupid shyt.

If it isn't about race WHY DID SO MANY AMERICANS ROOT FOR Pacquaio against Mayweather?

If it isn't about race why did so many people in America was rooting for Pedvetkin over Wilder??? Can you answer the question.

But it's not about race right? And you claim to have sex with a black women? Good for you. I had a mexican lady eat my meat like taco's but that's second nature!
                  Most Americans didn't root for Potvetkin over Wilder because most Americans didn't know who the **** he was.

And maybe people rooted for Kovalev and Pac-man over Ward and Mayweather because the first two guys are aggressive fighters who knocked people out while the other two had boring styles and one of them was a self centered d**chebag. But no....its all race.
                  Last edited by yankees7448; 10-02-2017, 10:19 AM.

Comment

I don't know man??? Their FKN NAZI's??? And need to get their FKN TEETH kicked in!

LOL! I actually slept with a few black chicks... But that one I thought was Puerto Rican. Good for you! Mexican's do it BEST!!!

You have never seen me root against an American. And you know this! Black, White, Brown, Yellow... They put on the Red, White, and Blue. They are my FAVORITE!!!!

Comment

Lol, very nice attempt at a comeback. Am i the one sending them off? How so exactly? Maybe I should go protest and pretend it's going to make a difference
                      You are the one who needed to make a comeback from showing your ignorance of boxing history. And you still do.

Comment

Working...
                      X