Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Will Boxing Take a Stand (Or a Knee) on Anthem Protests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    You mentioned sucking d*cks because that's the kind of mexican you are.
    I like my dic suked. Who doesnt??? Arent you from England or some other country???

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I practically PUKED when those NFL players kneeled for the American Anthem and then STOOD PROUD while they sang God Save the Queen???

I turned the T.V. off and got up and went outside and worked on my cars.

If any American Boxer does this I will NEVER watch any of their fights and if they soo much are even on an undercard for a PPV fight I want to watch I won't! I will not put one cent in that fight promoters pocket.

Boxing is an INTERNATIONAL Game. If they want to make America look like a JOKE to foreigners then *** T|HEM!!!
      All that needs to be done to make America look like a joke is to have foreigners read the commentary sections and op-eds on every American website and in every American newspaper.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
        Boxers rely on individual popularity to sell.

This topic even if they agree 50-70% of American don't agree with the protest. I see keep your politics to yourself
        Thats just like when a posters says "Everyone thought so-in-so won" youre just bsing, politics are the reason for a lot of your actions, so politics will never be kept to ones self. Dont cry now, should've spoke up when it made since...

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          You mentioned sucking d*cks because that's the kind of mexican you are.

American citizens protesting injustice...no wonder you don't understand.

All ya'll do is ride coattails.
          Your the one getting on ypur knees. You got rug burns to go with those stretched out lips??

Comment

When someone get on their knees its usually to put a C@CK in their mouth...

Im MexiCAN so I cant be racist.

Take a knee then take a dic. They go hand and hand. Some snowflake has hurt feelings.
            I find it hard to wrap my head around someone whining about an article while simultaneously whining about people kneeling during the national anthem has the nerve to call people snowflakes.

Isn't your continued angry postings about this article a sign that you have been "triggered".

Comment

Cotto was doing this protest years ago

Comment

I RESPECT BOTH. MexiCan/AmeriCAN and proud of it. Dont like the American flag then move to Cantada.
                I don't like the American flag. Its old fashioned and has no style.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                  I find it hard to wrap my head around someone whining about an article while simultaneously whining about people kneeling during the national anthem has the nerve to call people snowflakes.

Isn't your continued angry postings about this article a sign that you have been "triggered".
                  ??? Ive been triggered??? WTF are you talking about??

Comment

I RESPECT BOTH. MexiCan/AmeriCAN and proud of it. Dont like the American flag then move to Cantada.
                    If you don't respect peaceful protest of injustice YOU should be in mexico.

Mexico isn't the reason you have rights in America,as a non-white person.

You have divided loyalty..even though mexico has done NOTHING for you.

Soon as a white player kneels,you'll start supporting the protesters

It's how ya'll are.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                      I don't like the American flag. Its old fashioned and has no style.
                      Then you should give your spot up and leave. I would take 10 illegals over you.
                      Last edited by Shadoww702; 10-01-2017, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X