No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua Is Being Tested By VADA For Kubrat Pulev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    He lacks stamina...toughness...and bravery.

He won't even say Wilder's name.
    Which Top boxer Wilder ever knocked out?

Even Stiverne managed to go through all 12 rounds with Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
      Which Top boxer Wilder ever knocked out?

Even Stiverne managed to go through all 12 rounds with Wilder.
      AJ's best KO is over a guy Ross Purrity stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        AJ's best KO is over a guy Ross Purrity stopped.
        Wlad has been the best HW for a decade, and hasn't been knocked out for more than 11 years. He also knocked out cold Wilder multiple times in sparring sessions.

On other hand who the f... is Stiverne?

Just food for Joshua.

Comment

lol @ how all the andre fraud fanboys have now become bum squad fanboys

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
            Honestly think genetics are big reason behind AJ's amazing strength and physique.
            Are they the reason for his massive bloated steroid gut as well?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Here we go attack of the real fanboys who wish Joshua gets busted or has to insinuate some form of shady shyte to make their guy look good bc they dont like a certain fighter personally...cant wait till these fake idiots get ousted on here...really without wilder what meaning do they have if they cant bring the sport down ?...

And my friend Redd Foxx ...you know that old saying right? " Birds of a feather Flock together" ??

Well look who you are flocking with ,pigeon shyte ( literally the worst poster on here) really you are going downward spiral on here...good luck to ya!!!lmao...AND get a grip still !If only i saved ALL those Joshua posts from you...oh well i could look them up right and we can compare fair and realistic points to extreme and irrational ones right ?
              WTF are you quoting me for? I've defended you before when people mocked you but now it's clear you're a delusional weirdo. I call you out for your "Wilder will NEVER fight Ortiz thread" and now it seems you're going to put me on your vengence list.

That's fine, just make it clear WTF you're talking about if you're going to tag my name in threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                WTF are you quoting me for? I've defended you before when people mocked you but now it's clear you're a delusional weirdo. I call you out for your "Wilder will NEVER fight Ortiz thread" and now it seems you're going to put me on your vengence list.

That's fine, just make it clear WTF you're talking about if you're going to tag my name in threads.
                Defended me? lol ...Reality check , i dont need defending and if you agreed with me in the past its bc i know what im talking about thats why .

You called me out bc you became a semi Wilder fanboy who thought bumping my thread was going to prove something when it actually back fired on you . Wilder did not want the Ortiz fight when i made the thread and his actions again suggested that ,but theWBC may still over turn it with recent counter claims the form for Ortiz was in english and french along with confusing jargon !

I quoted you bc here you are again insinuating and doing your normal passive aggressive routine and that Joshua is not tested as much as Wilder and are wrong about Joshua as usual . Hes tested more which also is still related to Ortiz in that aspect. But thats what the fanboys have been doing , so have at it . You were even on the other thread clammering on about Joshua chin as usual when Wilders has been the one whos been down and rocked by weaker punchers than Wilder ?

Vengeance list ? And you were telling me to grow up? lol
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-04-2017, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Here we go attack of the real fanboys who wish Joshua gets busted or has to insinuate some form of shady shyte to make their guy look good bc they dont like a certain fighter personally...cant wait till these fake idiots get ousted on here...really without wilder what meaning do they have if they cant bring the sport down ?...

And my friend Redd Foxx ...you know that old saying right? " Birds of a feather Flock together" ??

Well look who you are flocking with ,pigeon shyte ( literally the worst poster on here) really you are going downward spiral on here...good luck to ya!!!lmao...AND get a grip still !If only i saved ALL those Joshua posts from you...oh well i could look them up right and we can compare fair and realistic points to extreme and irrational ones right ?
                  Why did you quote richard in this rant when he didn't say anything bad about any fighter? All he said was neither fighter is ranked by the other champs organization which makes no sense. How does that make him a fanboy?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Why did you quote richard in this rant when he didn't say anything bad about any fighter? All he said was neither fighter is ranked by the other champs organization which makes no sense. How does that make him a fanboy?
                    I didnt say he was one , he acts like one when Wilder is involved which is o.k if he want to look foolish . He can depict a view anyway he wants when it comes to Joshua and Wilder im not here to continually correct ppl on here when they distort facts like hes been doing with Wilder while shifting negatively on Joshua ,but he'll keep getting called on it ,he might as well put me on block now ... his counter reaction will be he thinks Joshua could beat Wilder which would have nothing to do with nothing. lol

And heres one of many gems by Redd Foxx awhile back ...stating why Wilders resume is going to be that much better than everyone bc hes fighting ARREOLA ? Which the below qoute is reference too in which Foxx also suggested Wilder is doing Fury a favor by defeating him . lol

"He already does. Fury only has 25 wins and 18 KOs. Wilder is just LEAGUES beyond that. Fury is going to have to get in another dozen fights without losing just to deserve to share the ring with the Bronze Bomber. "

And im the FANBOY ? Which HE insinuated !
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-04-2017, 03:00 AM.

Comment

He gets tested by UKAD (USADA equivalent) randomly, so yeah am not bothered what some fanboys think. Doesn't matter IMHO if he does VADA or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X