Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If MURRAY Exposed Maravilla MARTINEZ, What Would GGG Have Done to SERGIO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If MURRAY Exposed Maravilla MARTINEZ, What Would GGG Have Done to SERGIO?

I say 2nd round knockout. Kazakhstan over Argentine boxers any day.

Good Lord........ How many GGG threads are you going good to pop u

Comment

Murray exposed Martinez?

Golovkin Martinez would've been one hell of a fight but instead he chose to fight Julio Fatass Jr for a big payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
        I say 2nd round knockout. Kazakhstan over Argentine boxers any day.
        I had Murray beating Martinez but that was one legged martinez.

Total shadow of his former self. Prime serg would have beaten Murray half to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Murray exposed Martinez?

Golovkin Martinez would've been one hell of a fight but instead he chose to fight Julio Fatass Jr for a big payday.
          Argentinian reports said that Martinez ducked GGG like the “plague.” Martinez said in March of this year that Nelo would face GGG in 5 years

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
            Argentinian reports said that Martinez ducked GGG like the “plague.” Martinez said in March of this year that Nelo would face GGG in 5 years
            GGG was high risk low reward at the time and after Fartass Jr, Martinez's knee was never the same.

Comment

if they fought before Martinez was injured fighting Chavez Jr., I think Martinez beats him. I think he tags him and makes him miss like Canelo did in more rounds than Canelo did

Comment

I wish we couldve saw the GGG/ Pirog fight

Comment

Murray got to him when he already had knee injuries. Prime Sergio beats Golovkin by UD, close but convingcinly. He has more power than Canelo, more boxing skills (offensive ones at least), more speed and better reflexes, not to mention wayyy more stamina. And Canelo got a draw (I'm not discussing this! There are other threads for that you know).

Comment

Originally posted by Rear Hook View Post
                    Murray got to him when he already had knee injuries. Prime Sergio beats Golovkin by UD, close but convingcinly. He has more power than Canelo, more boxing skills (offensive ones at least), more speed and better reflexes, not to mention wayyy more stamina. And Canelo got a draw (I'm not discussing this! There are other threads for that you know).
                    Another Maxi alt good lord...

Comment

Working...
                    X