Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamie Foxx Packing on Muscle For Role of Mike Tyson in New Film

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably will win another Oscar for this one

His Age won't be a problem they can use some Age Reduction/De-Aging VFX:

Comment

There will always only be one mike Tyson to me...spawn. Joking 30 year olds play high schoolers all the time. Sure age won't be a problem

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        Look at Will Smith, great black actor, Morgan Freeman, even old ass Danny Glover...man people are so hung up on race. Ridiculous. Am I the only white person who sees this ****** ****?
        You are the dope who made it about race, no one else brought it up!!

And Yes you literally are the only person, white or otherwise! You think that Will Smith and Danny Glover are better actors than Jamie Foxx?? Jesus Christ man have you seen Ray!?

Comment

I think they shoulda got tommy morrison to play mike tyson lol

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
            You are the dope who made it about race, no one else brought it up!!

And Yes you literally are the only person, white or otherwise! You think that Will Smith and Danny Glover are better actors than Jamie Foxx?? Jesus Christ man have you seen Ray!?
            Whern did I say that Foxx wasn't a good actor? Stfu.

And I didn't make it about race, some other anus already brought it up, which is why I mentioned it...read through the thread first you dumb d1ckhead.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
              I think they shoulda got tommy morrison to play mike tyson lol
              How about Robert Downey Jr in his black face like on tropic thunder?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                The guys with tom cruises' ex...why does everyone here always make a gay comment?
                He's Mexican

Comment

Inside info Jamie looks good like anyone can hitting heavy bag pads but sparring got ran out of ring admitted he has a lot to learn why this shocks him amazing mike likes him impersonation in voice mannerism willing to get in ring with him to show him how to fight like mike

Comment

Jamie UFC guys all think boxing is easy until they get in the ring with someone experienced 3 minutes feels like a half hour lungs on fire arms feel like weights want to puke quit

Comment

Funny in UFC Sonnen keeps calling out years retired punch drunk Liddell. Would do good as a freak show lucky sonnen no huge puncher as Liddell lost chin and is slurring

Comment

Working...
                      X