Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Face It; Fury Is This Era's Buster Douglas...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    LOL bro you obviously don't know these nitpickers problems with comparisons. If you don't get a guy in here saying but Buster was black & had 4(?) L's & Tyson was white & undefeated or some other sh^t that don't got nothing to do with the actual comparison you were trying to discuss don't be surprised. The average IQ on these type of NSBers is slightly above ******ed & there is the distinct possibility a above average dog they've owned was smarter than they were.
    It's a bad comparison stumpy....admit it and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      It's a bad comparison stumpy....admit it and move on.
      See...this is why we can't have nice things.

It's a comparison of similar things, not history striking twice.

Tyson Fury looks like he is going to be that guy who fought the fight of his life against a hugely favored champion, came up victorious....then did ZERO OF NOTE AFTERWARDS.

Hope that is enough info for you to connect the dots, my good man.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        This has been debunked a million times. Had the ref been counting quicker, Douglas would have gotten up quicker. He wasn't hurt, just stunned. No controversy whatsoever.
        true I just felt like arguing

Comment

What makes you think this will stick?

Personally I think FOR SURE Tyson fights again. If he's the Tyson Fury we've known in the ring up til now still when it happens is the real question to me.
          If he does, he wont look anything like the guy we are used to.

He'll more closely resemble Valuev's evil twin...

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
            See...this is why we can't have nice things.

It's a comparison of similar things, not history striking twice.

Tyson Fury looks like he is going to be that guy who fought the fight of his life against a hugely favored champion, came up victorious....then did ZERO OF NOTE AFTERWARDS.

Hope that is enough info for you to connect the dots, my good man.
            I promise you its not. These comparisons gotta be 100% the same in every way guys are f#cking ******ed. I've got more of those dipsh^ts on my ignore list then any particular genre of NSB dipsh^t out there cuz there is zero upside in engaging them or reading sh^t they say. The bad trolls have more entertainment value.

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
            If he does, he wont look anything like the guy we are used to.
            Yea thats a solid bet although as a Tyson fan I'm holding out you & I are both wrong.

To the point of my original question doe what makes you think his stance he won't reup with the British commission again will stick? Or do you think he'll cross a border somewhere else to fight if he were to?

Comment

It was a terrible fight to be honest, I expected Fury to consolidate the title and go on a defend it against Joshua and Wilder.

If he retires permanently his legacy could be that he was a worse HW champion than Wilder...and that is some acheivement.

Comment

I promise you its not. These comparisons gotta be 100% the same in every way guys are f#cking ******ed. I've got more of those dipsh^ts on my ignore list then any particular genre of NSB dipsh^t out there cuz there is zero upside in engaging them or reading sh^t they say. The bad trolls have more entertainment value.

Yea thats a solid bet although as a Tyson fan I'm holding out you & I are both wrong.

To the point of my original question doe what makes you think his stance he won't reup with the British commission again will stick? Or do you think he'll cross a border somewhere else to fight if he were to?
                I think he is done fighting.

I don't think he needs the money yet and as time goes on it isn't going to matter what he wants since he will physically be unable to do it.

This is a very proud man and if he can't be who he was, it is going to take A LOT OF MONEY to get him back in a fight he is bound to get brutally whipped in.

It's a shame because the guy we saw totally screw with Wlad's head (albeit a Wlad I don't think was in any way prepared the way he should have been) would be a serious problem for AJ or Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  It was a terrible fight to be honest, I expected Fury to consolidate the title and go on a defend it against Joshua and Wilder.

If he retires permanently his legacy could be that he was a worse HW champion than Wilder...and that is some acheivement.
                  Wilder is better than anybody ya'll got...amigo.

Comment

Greatest of all time.. I'm still eating off that wlad win.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                      Buster douglas lost that fight the ref messed up the count....
                      Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      You are correct. Tyson knocked Douglas out first but the ref gave Douglas much longer than ten seconds to beat the count. Douglas was still down after 10 seconds but the ref fuced up. I timed it many times.

K

Comment

Working...
                      X