Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter-Granados, Lipinets-Kondo, Stiverne-Breazeale on Nov. 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Convincingly my ass! Broner barely won, he got a hometown decision. They should rematch and do it in Chicago, but Broner don't want that cuz he knows what would happen.
    It was pretty clear Broner beat Granados imo. The bigger point I'm making is Porter beat AB convincingly so what the hell is Granados going to do with Porter?

Don't get me wrong I like Granados, cool guy but he's not on this level it was clear he wasn't strong enough for Broner yall giving him to much credit for what he did Broner played with Granados literally ....Porter is going to finish him.

But I sure hope the kid is getting a nice big check though cuz this is it

Comment

Danny Garcia is a coward

Comment

breazeale beats an inactive and post-wilder beating stiverne

and porter vs granados is a very good fight. close fight imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
          It was pretty clear Broner beat Granados imo. The bigger point I'm making is Porter beat AB convincingly so what the hell is Granados going to do with Porter?

Don't get me wrong I like Granados, cool guy but he's not on this level it was clear he wasn't strong enough for Broner yall giving him to much credit for what he did Broner played with Granados literally ....Porter is going to finish him.

Idk man I think you're taking Granados too lightly. I don't necessarily think Granados is going to win, but I do think he's going to make things interesting and make Porter work for the win. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Granados takes a few rounds. He's always competitive.

Comment

Porter got dropped and hurt bad by AB, a points win mainly for outworking AB. Granados gets jacked around in the prefight and still presses AB all night over the contracted weight. Maybe Granados trains for 147 instead of 140 and rehydrates bigger. This could be good.

Comment

What a sweet card damn! Stiverne has been so inactive for an older fighter you would think he would like to keep active considering his age. Porter coming in again against Granados should be cool. This is a strong card!

Comment

I like Granados in that one. He beat Broner.

Comment

Damn what a card

Comment

I mean Porter needed a stay busy fight I guess but Granados?????? Boxing Porter already beat AB who beat Granados convincingly boxing need to stop recycling these fighters Granados is not on the level of Porter and will get KTFO tbh easy $$$
                    According to the judges, AB did not beat Granados convincingly. I do think Porter will be a bit too much for him though. Both of them come to scrap, so it should be fun fight with some messy moments.

Comment

Stiverne vs Breazeale will be an exciting bout. I feel it won't go the distance.

Comment

Working...
                      X