Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why couldn't Canelo Alvarez beat Golovkin as convincingly as Pacquiao beat Margarito?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    Andddddd /thread.

Ca$hnelo won 8-4 on my card and I never had any doubts heading to the cards.

But of course Abel and Gennady have a fix in like they did for Jacobs. Such cheats is lmfao...anyone from 147-175 doe. Need CW doe. Wont move down 1 pound doe

XD XD XD
    Any evidence that Pacman was on PED and Canelo wasn't?

Plus, if Golovkin was that bad, why was he even able to win a single round? Why couldn't Canelo demolish GGG as lopsidedly as Pacman did to Margarito?

Comment

Yeah because Canelo & Pacquiao are so similar. Lmao! Canelo is flat footed & has had problems with Stamina his entire career.

Why the fuk would he turn into Pacquiao for the GGG fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
        Should I bump the NSB pickem polls for this fight? Would u like to read those comments and see the polls figures?

GGG cheerleaders trying to convince reverse psychology when their predictions were exposed...
        None of what you wrote here has anything to do with my thread. Can you stay on topic and actually answer what I asked?

Comment

Because Margarito didnt have brick gloves that time

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
            Yeah because Canelo & Pacquiao are so similar. Lmao! Canelo is flat footed & has had problems with Stamina his entire career.

Why the fuk would he turn into Pacquiao for the GGG fight?
            Because according to many, Golovkin was meant to be as bad as Margarito. Practically a Margarito clone. Whilst Canelo Alvarez was supposed to be this boxer who is more skilled by such a SIGNIFICANT margin, just like how Pacman was compared to Margarito.

If that is the case, then shouldn't Canelo Alvarez have won his fight FAAAAr more convincingly and by a bigger margin?

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
              Any evidence that Pacman was on PED and Canelo wasn't?

Plus, if Golovkin was that bad, why was he even able to win a single round? Why couldn't Canelo demolish GGG as lopsidedly as Pacman did to Margarito?
              This #GGGaholic #logic

Pac who was afraid of needles, needed outdoor stadium, and giving blood weakened him was juiced to the gills with his...cutoff date requirements XDXDXD

Again if effective aggression means coming forward and missing punches than Margarito demolished JUICED UP Pac. ..EASY WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
                Because according to many, Golovkin was meant to be as bad as Margarito. Practically a Margarito clone. Whilst Canelo Alvarez was supposed to be this boxer who is more skilled by such a SIGNIFICANT margin, just like how Pacman was compared to Margarito.

If that is the case, then shouldn't Canelo Alvarez have won his fight FAAAAr more convincingly and by a bigger margin?
                Who claimed ggg to be like Margarito? Margarito doesn’t even have the amateur or Olympic pedigree.

Alvarez had his version of Margarito called JCC and stood up on his stool 12 rounds, aside from the fact that Nelo and ggg are P4P consistent fighters.

Bringing up Top Rank stables like the fiasco in PAC vs Horn you’ll understand the nature of that promotional companies rigged fights.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTrav View Post
                  Why couldn't Manny beat Margarito like Shane did? What does it matter?
                  manny actually beat marg worst than what shane did so not sure what this is about LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    This #GGGaholic #logic

Pac who was afraid of needles, needed outdoor stadium, and giving blood weakened him was juiced to the gills with his...cutoff date requirements XDXDXD

Again if effective aggression means coming forward and missing punches than Margarito demolished JUICED UP Pac. ..EASY WORK
                    Right, so I can use similar silly evidence to argue Canelo was also on PED. Golovkin was WAda / Vada enrolled whilst Canelo wasn't. Ergo, Canelo was on peds. Just like how you're arguing Pacquiao was on PED because of silly conjectures like 'afraid of needles', 'needed doctor stadium' and etc.

If you use that particular argument to claim Pacquiao was on PED, then I have every right to use my argument to claim Canelo was also on PED.

Furthermore, Pacquiao (DESPITE BEING FAR SMALLER THAN MARGARITO COMPARED TO CANELO'S SIZE RELATIVE TO GGG), actually spent more time closer to the center of the ring, less time close to the ropes and actually backed up the far bigger Margarito far more frequently than Canelo did to GGG.

It is rather EMBARRASSING Canelo (with his supposed skill advantage over GGG) couldn't win more convincingly than he did.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      manny actually beat marg worst than what shane did so not sure what this is about LOL.
                      UD 12 > TKO 8????

#PacLogic #Whiterice #Notsteroids
                      #MannyletJMMhithim

Comment

Working...
                      X